Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregory House 72866

Player
Player
Information
Emil Kostic
CET
Around 6-7 Hours a day even more on the weekends
CrazyGinger#5901
Gregory House
Application for the Leader/Chief of EMS

Introduction

I am currently employed in EMS and have been for the past 2 months and I'm holding a position of Shift supervisor and my job is to make sure we are fully staffed. I have worked closely with the previous Chief and Deputy Chief so I know all the ins and outs of working as a high command as well as an Employee that started as a Trainee. I am also ARD Supervisor which means I train and certify new pilots for our Areal Rescue Division and ARD Officers take a Huge role in taking calls that are outside of the City borders in hardly accessible areas. As a Shift supervisor I've been thrown in the fire of making sure we have all lobbies covered and have active units on calls. I have learned what it takes to manage people in that regard and I'm not afraid to "Get my hands dirty" and hop in and help out wherever necessary as I have a good overview of people on duty.

Improvements

1. As a Chief I'd watch closely on our FTOs and make sure that all trainees are trained up to a maximum standard because it is a lot easier to learn something the right way and keep it like that than learn the wrong way and then having to learn it all over again. Training from day one as new people come in needs to be the most important thing. I believe in Quality over Quantity

2. As a Chief I'd announce recruitments constantly over Discord and State wave and have people come in constantly and never have shortage of staff, even in the night shift. We'd also have constant production and delivery of medical supplies, not just to Central Hospital but to all other orgs as well.

3. As Chief I'd also bring back Interdepartmental relations and External relations/programs with other organizations which will also improve RP and cooperation between different Departments such as Regular checkups for Health conditions and Insurance of officers on duty as well as prisoners in the DOC

My advice to improve RP

My advice on improving the RP would include constant random checks on employees to see their level of RP in the lobbies and/or calls and rewarding those who meet the standards. Those who don't will get more training so we can help them out in that regard. I feel like EMS is the most important organization because everyone needs our services 24-7 and that is another reason why we need a high level of RP

Last edited:

Uni TooTime

Player
Player
You have been Accepted for EMS Leader interviews at 18:00 server time Sunday 05/12/2021.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom