Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sahin Henderson
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 27, 2022
Time of violation
07:43
Proofs
https://youtu.be/EHvLZQdihHA

Sahin Henderson

ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏꜱꜱɪʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ
Player
You are talkin about myself what we gonna do then
Youre insulting me ooc

Agrovell_Kein

Player
Player
Will you continue to print no recoil to your family members? It's very obvious that my gun has recoil. You can take it to 0.25 and see.

Austine Gunner

Zeoncrew
Player
Are you going to send this comment to everyone you know? If there is a problem, the admin viewing this thread will see it, or it will be discussed and decided among the admins, will it gather and continue to suppress this person?

Sergen.

Leader of unofficial org
Will you continue to print no recoil to your family members? It's very obvious that my gun has recoil. You can take it to 0.25 and see.
From where comin this language brotha, idk who are they. They just telling just their opinion, am i need to send someone this post ? So if there is no problem why u guys trippin ?

Austine Gunner

Zeoncrew
Player
Send this thread to your all friends, all gang members and tell to them "go to the comments and type nice no recoil" do it sergen and sahin. Already you did it little bit you can complete this xD

Sergen.

Leader of unofficial org
Send this thread to your all friends, all gang members and tell to them "go to the comments and type nice no recoil" do it sergen and sahin. Already you did it little bit you can complete this xD
to be honest idk who are they? Am i need do this why u guys got panics? So its me not Sahin there is a forum and i can tell my opinion easily, stop trippin buddy.

Agrovell_Kein

Player
Player
From where comin this language brotha, idk who are they. They just telling just their opinion, am i need to send someone this post ? So if there is no problem why u guys trippin ?
I respond respectfully to their opinions and I see no problem with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom