Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil Tee

Probably banned knowing me
Player
Infomation

1. Your name IRL: Connor
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone; GMT
4. Average online per day: 12 or more hours.
5. Your Discord: !Tee#9407
6. Your Nickname: Tee King
7. Your ID Additional information: 17548

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I want to be a staff member to help the community out as much as I can. As a regular player, I am limited to helping on discord / or over /b, while players mostly ask for help via "contact administrator" requests. Also punishing rulebreakers to assure clean gameplay for players who are playing normally, is essential for a good-running server with a great player base. I don't want players to leave Grand Roleplay because a major base of rulebreakers. I'd like to make my previous experiences into good use again as they are kind of useless now as a regular player, without the ability to take reports, use logs and properly punish rule breakers.
I like keeping a sense of fair play. I think that everyone deserves to be treated equally and I want to preserve that integrity to the best of my ability. I like to see those who deserve punishment get what they deserve. There is something quite satisfying about that, right? I can't be the only one. I simply love helping people out in any way I can. Whether that be through answering a barrage of newbie questions or helping defuse a situation. I would like to contribute what I believe to be a particular set of skills. I want to contribute to keeping the great community I see now. I've contributed monetarily, now I want to contribute my time and energy.
As much as I love to roleplay, I also love to watch from the sidelines and make sure things go smoothly. I will spend a large amount of my time taking reports and observing events that are happening on the server which will help relieve stress from other members of staff. Questions. Some of you may have seen me lurking around in the server where I simply answer questions that players have. I'm always happy to assist with any questions players might have. I answer as best I can. New players. If any new players need a helping hand I'd be happy to walk them through the basics. I can help them get set up, I can help them understand RP rules, and help them in any other way they need. Verbal and spoken language. I like to think I am well-spoken in both verbal and spoken communications. I think that this can prove to be an asset when speaking in a scene or answering questions that players have. My calm nature. I am a calm and content person. I keep my cool and I don't lose my temper no matter how frustrating the situation might become. I am an adult, after all, and I like to practice that.

2. What are your strengths?

Personality/Attitude -
I am never mean to people and I like to always keep my chill when helping or just in a situation. I am very kind and nice towards people and treat people like I would like to be treated. I don't really like to RP lately, as much as I enjoy staffing.

Motivation - I don’t really know what keeps me motivated to staffing, and play roleplay in general. If I had to say something I would definitely have to say the community. All the minges, rule breakers, dumbasses, and the staff team. The community is so amazing and active. The Minges, stop it. The rule-breakers, read the rules. The Staff Team, keep doing your good work as a whole. Without the community, I don’t know what this server would be and since it is the way it is now, that is the reason I am staying.

Forgiveness - It is easy for new players to make mistakes without any prior knowledge or knowledge of the rules. It's most likely a new environment for them with rules they are unsure of, if this is the case I am always happy and willing to point them in the direction of help via Forums etc. I make sure they understand what they did wrong to avoid it in the future and to avoid further punishments.

Dedication - I truly care about this server and the variety of players we have. I care about helping people and making this community better. I would honestly leave any org, resign from any rank if it meant helping the server greatly. I care about the server. And honestly, nothing bothers me more, than when someone is bothering a new player, like honestly, who the fuck do you think you are to drive the future of the server away.

Reports - When I answer reports, I'm ready to listen to both sides and make a decision on who is guilty, or no one is guilty, depending on the situation... If someone says that he doesn't have a microphone or sound I'm ready to write or anything. I don't like rude people, especially in sits. I won't let any player disrespect another player. If I'm not sure about something I'm ready to ask other administrators and friends, but I will give my best to do reports by myself.
Mature - I'm mature, I'm not a toxic guy or anything, I personally don't like toxic or rude people. You won't see me any time toxic or anything.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

My greatest weakness
might be my random playtime, as I never know when I will be called, and when I will be having free time. So it varies from day to day since my job doesn't always have the same working hours. I also don't like untruthful players that will do anything to avoid possible punishments that they might deserve. They try to find holes in server rules, scripts etc... and abuse them as much as they can, and it just drives me crazy.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

I am willing to abandon my RP time and experience so I could take all the reports and make sure that everyone's problem is resolved. I have a great rule knowledge and a critical thinking feature so I would be able to make a judgment decision that is based around the evidence at the time and to make sure that both parties understand why I give out that action. I am also a former staff member as I said earlier so I have had previous experience with commands and being a staff member in general, with the former experience I have also had the ability to not get overwhelmed because I have already understood how stressful it is can be. I am also from Serbia so I can be on when other USA/different timezone staff members are not like when it's early in the morning for other staff it is the time when I can get on and I can also get on earlier when its peak time for the server so I can help out

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom