Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Kevin
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: Eastern
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord: CCG Emperor#0610
6. Your Nickname: Kevin Vuitton
7. Your ID: 610
Additional information
1. Leader of... The Ballas Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
I decided that after receiving a vacation from work I wanted to come back and give one last run at leading an organization in Grand Roleplay. I believe that I am the most experienced candidate to lead the Ballas Gang. As always, my goal will be to create an environment where both new players and veterans are welcome, and to provide events and scenarios that players both inside and outside of the organization can involve themselves in. This will be accomplished both through scripted and impromptu events, and hopefully will also involve the cooperation of other organizations.

With my vast experiences in Grand Roleplay Crime Organizations, I feel like I can be the next leader of the Ballas organization. It is my goal to provide the Ballas with top quality leaders and deputies so that players from all interests can play different aspects of Grand Roleplay. It is also my goal to use my experience to create new events through the global event system that will engage players in different content.

Finally, I also have the experience of knowing the server script systems being a day one player. It will be my goal to lead the players through Store Robberies, Fort Zancudo Raids, and Turfs. I have the experience to handle all of the required events, and myself and my deputies will do my best to be an example of activity and engagement to the community.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
It has always been my position as a leader to be able to engage both new and veteran players in the roleplay process. This includes teaching new players how to properly roleplay, and exposing them to events and scenarios of roleplay. We will look to bring in new players to the turfing system as well, and teach them how to turf.

I have looked also at giving opportunities to players who are looking to do things other than shoot. I will explore all opportunities to give the players who are not the best shooters and have no interest in the shooting mechanics to roleplay as well.

Thank you and I look forward to your reply!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom