Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mate Rieper
Administrators nickname
x
Date
Nov 18, 2022
Time
17:49
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/sobwXtW

Mate_Slash

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor. When someone creates another social club account, he has to buy GTA again, so my friend had problems with creating an account, I wanted to be good and make him another account that I never logged in to, or played on it, I created it and gave him a password and e-mail. since I need to buy GTA if I create another social club account, I created his account through my social club and continued my RP. I played for a couple of months until a week ago I got on grand and I was blacklisted, I wondered why because I didn't do anything, I respected the rules of the server, I am nice to the admins. I researched and asked the admins, while the admin Ivkezz Obama nicely told me that my friend who I made an account for got blacklisted on the social club, so I was left without my social club and my friend plays today on his social account on another account... I wanted to ask you if you could somehow delete the account I made under the ID 29402 who broke the rule or instead of the blacklist for the social club you put an ordinary blacklist forever... Thank you, I would like it if you would let Me continue My RP... Best regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom