Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected FIB Corrupt Bio I Jennifer Fedorov I 7475

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

SS CLASHER

Player
Player
Organization: FIB

Name: Jennifer Fedorov
Nationality: Indian
Place of Birth: India
Sexuality: Asexual
Eye color: Emerald green
Hair color: Maroon Red
Tattoos: No
Strengths: I am very calm minded and don't take any silly decisions normally.
Weakness: I am lazy in work but not in situations.

Growing :
Jennifer moved to Los Santos with his family when she was just 12 years old. She lived with his mom and dad. She grew up on the famous streets of Los Santos and everyone say him a loser and bullies him a lot because of his grades. She joined Vagos gang at the age of 16. She was now a serial killer because of his gang experience she hated cops and the cops and agents got scared when his name was mentioned. Jennifer , now known as a serial killer and gangster in Los Santos.

Career Story:
Jennifer decided to join LSPD when she was bored with gangs, where people were supportive and nice, he climbed the ranks quickly with his final rank being Senior Officer II before getting disbanded after she joined SAHP and she was Master Sergeant before leaving because till that time LSPD was back. After comming back in LSPD she grinded till FTO there and wanted to join FIB. Then she decided to step it up a notch and go to join FIB where he also climbed the ranks very fast making friends, making criminals rethink their crimes, and turning people clean. Jennifer become Elite Agent there and joined Spec ops, Under cover and HR, she did his best to help employees be the best part of themself and hung out with some of them off duty.

Outcomes:
1- Jennifer can take FIB weapons off duty but cannot sell it or put it in WH or car trunk.
2- Jennifer can take bribes up to 100k.
3- Jennifer can go off duty and clap in the ghetto.
4- Jennifer can take on people 2 to 1 in combat due to heavy experience/training when he became the Gangs deputy and HC.
5- Jennifer can use any form of driving to get to his destination quicker.
6- Jennifer can use ALL illegal items on duty and off duty.
7- Jennifer can loot guns in gunfight.
8- Jennifer has a bodycam embedded into his clothing that records 24/7 that cannot be broken
9- Jennifer can confiscate/Take weapons from people/Criminals for personal benefit and sell Them. (with proper IC reason)
10- Jennifer can use FIB cars for his personal use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom