Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Leaders holding gang hostage|ID 1147 | #00001;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
John_Thompson
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 11, 2021
Time of violation
5:00 AM
Proofs
https://puu.sh/HFQha/7da9cdf54b.png

JohnT

Player
Player
My ID: 14878
Suspect ID: 1147
Reason: The leader demoted everyone to trainee but his friends. And his friends are asking for 20k to kick people from the gang. We were told it was because he was upset OOC and he came in-game and demoted everything. With the reason: "It's my gang and I can do whatever I can."
Evidence:

changooman

Player
Player
My ID: 14876
Reason: The leader demoted everyone to trainee but his friends. And his friends are asking for 20k to kick people from the gang. We were told it was because he was upset OOC and he came in-game and demoted everything. With the reason: "It's my gang and I can do whatever I can."
Evidence:

FranklinS

Player
Player
My ID: 14877
Reason: GhostGev had decided to mass demote all members of the gang Marabunta Grande and began requesting in-game money to be removed from the gang.

Jordan

Player
Player
This isn't the first time it has happened too. There is an extreme lack of communication as Ghost Gev goes AWOL and doesn't tell us what is happening or why it is happening.

RichardGoezenia

Player
Player
My ID: 15463
Reason: GhostGev had decided to mass demote all members of the gang Marabunta Grande and began requesting in-game money to be removed from the gang.

JohnT

Player
Player
The gang was disbanded but I'm still waiting to hear if any punishment will be given to Ghost Gev since he ruined the gameplay and roleplay experience for more than 100+ members in the organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom