Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Arda Pasa
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 28, 2022
Time of violation
2:59
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO_TsStgZtI

Arda Pasa

Player
Player
After saying "leave the area" he starts shooting. Shouldn't 5 seconds be counted?

bani das

Player
Player
I gave him remand of 5 seconds but before counting so he came out from the car holding the gun in hand so for self defense i started shooting at him. If I had not shoot him he perhaps killed me way before.

He was not following the RP as part of my remand and came out from the car holding gun in hand so i had to fight and in fair fight he got killed, I am not finding my self guilty here.

As a fair gameplay after gun fight I revive him as well

refer my body cam as a proof

Arda Pasa

Player
Player
I gave him remand of 5 seconds but before counting so he came out from the car holding the gun in hand so for self defense i started shooting at him. If I had not shoot him he perhaps killed me way before.

He was not following the RP as part of my remand and came out from the car holding gun in hand so i had to fight and in fair fight he got killed, I am not finding my self guilty here.

As a fair gameplay after gun fight I revive him as well

refer my body cam as a proof
You cannot tighten before 5 seconds are up. If I had fired, you would have to squeeze in self-defense. I just accidentally get out of the car with the gun.
If I had landed to kill, I would have fired first.

Harry King

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I decided to Accept this report.
As demands are UB demands, ID 55862 will receive punishment for Gen Rule 6.15.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom