Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aiden Scott
Suspect ID
1795+3007+4919+8946
Date of violation
Nov 28, 2022
Time of violation
9:05
Proofs
https://youtu.be/PlPwfQ3GSis

Sujal

Player
Player
Im from FIB And I am undercover. I just go black market and find some criminals and their player call her friends.and they start shooting at black market without any demands. Also be giving me demands in city. They are bringing too many rules

John Spectre

Just chilling Around
Player

Requesting POV

ID 4170 needs to submit the POV regarding the same within 8 hours

Last edited:

Erkan Ug

Player
Player
hey im writing on behalf of id 1795 as his forum account is banned i was in black market i saw my family member getting arrested i put pda location for my family back up . we didnt kill him in gz its outside of black market . yes i shot him bcz my family member was getting arrested so i had an ic reason to shoot . and yes admin told us several times we can give demands in city like to uncuff people and stuff but we cant rob or take hostage in city .

Sujal

Player
Player
hey im writing on behalf of id 1795 as his forum account is banned i was in black market i saw my family member getting arrested i put pda location for my family back up . we didnt kill him in gz its outside of black market . yes i shot him bcz my family member was getting arrested so i had an ic reason to shoot . and yes admin told us several times we can give demands in city like to uncuff people and stuff but we cant rob or take hostage in city .
Buddy, but you give a Demon to un cuff you can’t do

Sujal

Player
Player
How you see your family member getting RoHow you see your family member getting arrested we are in a good distance

John Spectre

Just chilling Around
Player

Approved

ID 1795,4919,3007 will receive a punishment for Gen 6.15
ID 4170 will receive a punishment for Power Gaming
ID 8946 will receive a punishment for Meta Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom