Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Behroz shah
Administrators nickname
Kareem Pluxury
Date
Nov 28, 2022
Time
1:43
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/1qxI7zJ

Behroz Shahh

EX-LEADER OF FAMILIES
Player
so first i wanna clear that i am not disrespecting the admin.
i just apply for application of vagos and ballas leadership at same time and i just change names and administrator kareem rejected my application by saying that its the copy of my vagos application, so my concern is that the application is written by the same person and by heart and i explained everything in application. he says its copy (yes it is) but copy of my own application which i wrote by heart so i only want that the respected admin shall review it again and check my points which i have written in application. he/she shall check what can i do by leading the partyicular gang and what are my points.i am making it sure again that i respect the admin by heart and i am not complaining this is just review again request.
i hope that the admin comply with me and review again .
Thank you,

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
You applied to vagos first so you copied an old application technically, you can check archive, people who copied feom themselves got rejected.
I want a leader who is ready to write sth different and creative, not copy

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
Interviews are already selected, if we don't find leader you can apply with new application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom