Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eklavya thakur

EX-Chief | LSPD
Player
1.Your Name: Eklavya thakur
2.Your Age: 26
3.Timezone:GMT (+5:30)
4.Average Online per day:6-7 hours per day
5.Discord ID: adarsh pathania#4557
6.Your Nickname: Eklavya Thakur
7.ID:19883

Additional information
1. Leader of...Bloods leader
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
good evening everyone of you reading my application form . So there are many reasons why i wanted to be the leader of the organization because from time spent in the city is the best time i could every have and i have been in 3 interviews of the LSPD interview and i will go on until i reach my goals . I was the part of vagos LSPD FIB and national guard during my time in the city i have ample lot of experience in the high command from the fellow leaders and the fellow people in the organization. I am very kindhearted person which makes me socialable with every one in the organization and the other people in the organization .
I have learnt a lot of lesson and alot of qualities with the passage if time

I am very kind hearted soft spoken and discplined person . I take my duty very serious which makes me a good leader to lead his team throughout any phase they went in .I am mba postgraduate in real life with the management skills and ways to improve their social skill throughout there time in the city
I wanted to be the leader because i think i can bring the change and the positive environment around the organisation and fellow member of other organisation and all the people in the cityand provide the quality roleplay
I want people to have a great experience and they must enjoy the there time in the organization and in the city

so gangs is not about only shooting other gang members or going to legal organization and doing some rowdy thing but its more like a family thing
with my experience we can bring the hostage situation to a new level providing new level of store or ammunation robbery we can bring some new ideas about the gangs going to events and performing a quality instead of roaming around in gang car and starting a gang war. turf war will be much more fun and in my point of view gangs have much more quality rp with the citizen and the legal organization which can be improvised and we can bring some new content to the city . In my experience gangs should be more communicable in the radio than just spamming them which can be sorted out by giving proper instruction house robbery and car robbery should much more roleplayed then just going to the house and robbing them . if i happens to be the leader i can make a difference because of my creative ideas and intelligence toward this organization

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
my advise for the improving the roleplay as a leader of bloods will be providing a quality roleplay instead of just being a criminal in the city providing more content . Doing a roleplay with the legal organization and with other legal organization and following the city rules and providing the events to the city and between the oragnization
also communication between the illegal organization so that we can provide content to the each other and make some good time in the city
also respecting each member of the gang to give them chance to be in every event and provide there skill sets and enchance there roleplay skills

thankyou for reading my application
Eklavya Thakur

giorgi

Blocked
Blocked

Additional information
good evening everyone of you reading my application form . So there are many reasons why i wanted to be the leader of the organization because from time spent in the city is the best time i could every have and i have been in 3 interviews of the LSPD interview and i will go on until i reach my goals . I was the part of vagos LSPD FIB and national guard during my time in the city i have ample lot of experience in the high command from the fellow leaders and the fellow people in the organization. I am very kindhearted person which makes me socialable with every one in the organization and the other people in the organization .

I am very kind hearted soft spoken and discplined person . I take my duty very serious which makes me a good leader to lead his team throughout any phase they went in .I am mba postgraduate in real life with the management skills and ways to improve their social skill throughout there time in the city
I wanted to be the leader because i think i can bring the change and the positive environment around the organisation and fellow member of other organisation and all the people in the cityand provide the quality roleplay
I want people to have a great experience and they must enjoy the there time in the organization and in the city

so gangs is not about only shooting other gang members or going to legal organization and doing some rowdy thing but its more like a family thing
with my experience we can bring the hostage situation to a new level providing new level of store or ammunation robbery we can bring some new ideas about the gangs going to events and performing a quality instead of roaming around in gang car and starting a gang war. turf war will be much more fun and in my point of view gangs have much more quality rp with the citizen and the legal organization which can be improvised and we can bring some new content to the city . In my experience gangs should be more communicable in the radio than just spamming them which can be sorted out by giving proper instruction house robbery and car robbery should much more roleplayed then just going to the house and robbing them . if i happens to be the leader i can make a difference because of my creative ideas and intelligence toward this organization

my advise for the improving the roleplay as a leader of bloods will be providing a quality roleplay instead of just being a criminal in the city providing more content . Doing a roleplay with the legal organization and with other legal organization and following the city rules and providing the events to the city and between the oragnization
also communication between the illegal organization so that we can provide content to the each other and make some good time in the city
also respecting each member of the gang to give them chance to be in every event and provide there skill sets and enchance there roleplay skills

Eklavya Thakur
best leader <33
respect

Blue Hyper

Player
Player
he deserves the leadership of bloods🔫🔫

He is a very nice guy and a leader he can do good for this gang

YouTube: MrAwaisPlayz
Player
he deserves the leadership of bloods, such a kind person of the city #Sultan_King

Master Jackfruit

MJ
Player

Additional information

Eklavya Thakur
Hands down this guy deserves the leadership!Excellent work ethic,Great communication skills,Prior experience in both legal and illegal organizations,Time management and excellent management.He will be an example of golden leadership.

ZeeshanMirza

Markhoor
Player
he deserves the leadership of bloods, such a kind person of the city #Sultan_King

Carlxs Blek

Ex-Vagos,Bloods,Marabunta,Ballas HC ( EN1,2)
Player
I know him , he is great qualities of leadership. I personally prefer him as a leader. great man . hope he will be new bloods leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom