Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fnc_Jit

NG
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Jitraj esh

2. Your age

3. Time zone
GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day
3 times - 3 to 4 hrs

5. Your Discord
FNC-JIT #0069

6. Your Nickname
Fnc Jit

7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Leader of...
I AM APPLYING FOR LEADERSHIP OF FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I Have worked in many leagal orgs such as GOV USSS and SAHP and Presently i am also working in FIB so i know the city rules and i obey them and i also have a good Idea about the work in these legal orgs i think I can handle my staff and we all can grow together as an team so we can be the best organization in the city absolutely by following the rules

1 . I know my work and my place I love it firstly the work have to be respected before leading it and i respect the job greater than the tag of leader or HC there is no place of bad attitude or ego in a systematicak org so i think if I am given an chance i can fulfill it

2 . I am passionate and hardworking about the work like i have worked in legal orgs before there I was a good friend of my colleagues like you can always have an friendly attitude around you so people can reach you easily not like separating yourself from the others because you got an big role it not a role it's a responsibility which you have to fulfill.

3. I have heard in many orgs the problem with training i will try to maintain my HR and IA team so we can deal with hardest situation and i will also welcome new members of org and will provide them the company so they can make their place and we all can can grow like a family.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

•I would be looking after our training team so all new members get proper training and information because I myself have experienced this problem.

• I will try to maintain the team spirit and brotherhood among my members

• Everybody will be getting Proper respect and Promotion according to their work.

• I will make sure each of my Men follow the rules of State.

• Proper and professional negotiation will be done in hostage situation

----------------------
I will not make you disappointed if i am selected and given the work

Thanks for Reviewing my Application
Regards ,
Jit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom