Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

musse

TOP SHOOTER
Player
1. Your name IRL: Musse
2. Your age: 23 Years old.
3. Time zone: Sweden (GMT+1)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play: Start the Game at 9PM and turn off at 2AM.
5. Average online per day: 8-15 hours everyday.
6. Your Discord: musse#7596
7. Your Nickname: AlCapo Scar
8. Your ID: 88699
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: Crime Section (Whatever you wish to give me I will comply with that)

(Additional information)
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I played in this project for around a year now I have had some tough times and always got around them in either a good way or a bad way. I am being honest when I say I have made some bad decisions during my time in GRP but I am willing to take another step into GOD life. I think that I will do a good job as a god with helping people and punishing people (for the right thing only). when I loaded into the city I was lost and had no friends. and I don't want any new people to feel the same way so if I become a GOD just like you I will do everything in my power to help in anyway form possible. I love this project so much as I played a lot of RP servers in past and I have been an admin before (Not on GRP) but this is the best project I know so I wanna help as much as I can to keep it the best of all times. I've learn how things work and I want to improve RP and help and teach the unknowns and want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin. I really like to guide people and help them out with everything. I can act efficiently and effectively in any situation I face even when under a lot of stress and I will deal with it in a professional manner. I live and am an honest and unbiased individual that has no issue dealing with situations. I Have Experience in all aspects From EN1 and I have done so much RP. I wanted to be became admin because I have experience as gangs and a bit legal. I know more about server with my knowledge ill do best and I was playing grand RP last 1 year, I know rules of city. I want to make GRP the best server among all RP servers. Its already in the no1 position against other RP servers. I'm sure I will do my best to increase the server growth and I will not help a friend more then a stranger!

2. What are your strengths?

- I am calm minded in intense situations.
- I speak fluent English/Arabic/Swedish.
- I love when I do my job very well.
- Fast learner and Good teacher.
- I’m generally a nice person.
- Can make friends easily.
- Hard Working person.
- Experienced Player.
- Helping hand.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

- When people swear agents my family.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
- Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- Yes

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
- No

Thank you a lot for your beautiful time and for your hard work! (AlCapo Scar)

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

You currently have an in-game ban​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom