Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Moohamed Redeev
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 28, 2022
Time of violation
19:21
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Vh8yNrhnvGY

Mohamed Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
U Can see we are robbing SAHP Officer and HE did Fear rp and the SAHP Shooting Us and we are robbing One of them

DocParanoia

Player
Player
Sorry, but almost every single one of your boys decided to get in their cars and every single one DID stop pointing guns at me. I was given a chance to run and I took it. If you wanted me to be constrained, there is a RP command to hold me and one to put me in the car. I even broke most of your lines of sight by running around the corner for cover. If I even had a single gun on me or no cover around, I would have 100% complied.

Mohamed Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Sorry, but almost every single one of your boys decided to get in their cars and every single one DID stop pointing guns at me. I was given a chance to run and I took it. If you wanted me to be constrained, there is a RP command to hold me and one to put me in the car. I even broke most of your lines of sight by running around the corner for cover. If I even had a single gun on me or no cover around, I would have 100% complied.
chacne to run and all of us aiming guns on u ? and u run away u see that rp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom