Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Landan
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: UTC - 07:00
4. Average online per day: 5-6 Hours weekdays and 8-9 on weekends
5. Your Discord: Voidz#7875
6. Your Nickname: Lily Blixky
7. Your ID: 250
Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

a) I have been in LEO for almost a year now, 5 months as SAHP Undersheriff, and 2 months as LSPD (as a leader and HC), 3 and a half months as FIB (half as director and a month as deputy director) and a month in gov as HC

b) I want to become FIB Director for this city because I feel like I was unfinished on city 2 when I became leader and I want to make the city more enjoyable

c) I want to make FIB even more enjoyable for everyone and I feel with my experience I can do so, as I lead one of the most active legal organizations EVER and

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

1. I would like to integrate a brand new training element with training on how to roleplay, how not to make mistakes during stressful situations and how to stay calm under any pressure

2. I would integrate a form for whenever you do a arrest or an operation/event you would fill it out for upcoming promotions ect.

3. I would add a new training system for the 00's and for the Black Ops so they are at the best of the best

4. I would have weekly meeting with all my head of departments

5. I would have meetings every week as well with leaders of each organization

6. I would make sure to keep relationships with all leaders

Thank you for reading my application,
Lily Blixky

Asrin Kovacs

Coding my life away!
Senior Administrator
Approved

Interviews are at 16:00 Wednesday server time
(11/30/2022)

Last edited: