Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Multiple Rule Breaks | IDS : 176882/247779/158520

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Slinga_Ebk
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 28, 2022
Time of violation
23:27
Proofs
https://streamable.com/vnpxnk

Slinga

eos
Player
First I want to say sorry my audio was a bit buggy but the bike infront of my car bugged it out for some reason

176882: 8 seconds into the clip you can hear him call my fam member a fucking retard witch is ooc insult and out of no where his friend comes that is a cop possible meta gaming and just hand cuffs my friend no words spoken at all Fail RP and id 247779 says stfu nig** and 1:32 although the audio was buggy 176882 called my friend a fucking retard and 158520 should be punished for frp but the kid that said the n word his part was a bit buggy

Banjov Singh

Player
Player
jesus slinga that audio needs to be fixed matey and it wasnt meta gaming just using family chat

Banjov Singh

Player
Player
So you arrested my friend for no reason ?
nah my buddy is getting his body cam up he was wanted for attempted murder so i came to help the boys, then he got out and shot me in a gz. also why is fucking retard an ooc insult i cant see a problem with it

Slinga

eos
Player
nah my buddy is getting his body cam up he was wanted for attempted murder so i came to help the boys
A lot of people attempted to murder me where were you then that’s not how that works you can’t arrest him for attempted murder after you family member killed him on the ground

Banjov Singh

Player
Player
A lot of people attempted to murder me where were you then that’s not how that works you can’t arrest him for attempted murder after you family member killed him on the ground
there was a huge police chase for him and i wasnt gonna kill him if he didnt try to shoot me in a gz

Slinga

eos
Player
Ohh hell nah so you got your family members that are not Leo’s to gun down and chase him wtf is that that’s bad
Why are you a Leo you have your family ramming him chasing him killing a civilian when there not Leo’s that’s RDM and he called him a fucking retard you shouldn’t be a Leo do all else

Slinga

eos
Player
doing a good deed helping out the police in a chase, especially when one of the police is a family member
Bro then ever family in the city that has a police member can do the same shit ? You can’t have your family following in and ramming in a police chase to RDM a suspect being chased by the police and to call him a retard go be ems or something else you don’t deserve to be any type of Leo because you don’t even know basic rp shit you see people doing it that dumb ass shit irl this is a rp server learn the rules of your org and the city

tezgamble

Player
Player
What are you on about? Not once is there any communication between us until the very end, my family radio is not heard once during the chase! They was there before me as the guy was VDM with them! Also, I was attending a back up call for heavy 10-10 and You can clearly hear an officer direct me at the blue truck! Your just clutching at straws now as you can clearly hear me speaking to him! I never mentioned retard or anything also!

Please watch your language in the forums

Kaisa Merks

Merks Family owner.
Player
First I want to say sorry my audio was a bit buggy but the bike infront of my car bugged it out for some reason

176882: 8 seconds into the clip you can hear him call my fam member a fucking retard witch is ooc insult and out of no where his friend comes that is a cop possible meta gaming and just hand cuffs my friend no words spoken at all Fail RP and id 247779 says stfu nig** and 1:32 although the audio was buggy 176882 called my friend a fucking retard and 158520 should be punished for frp but the kid that said the n word his part was a bit buggy
I like going through these some are pretty funny but dude sorry but you can't make out anything anyone is saying apart from you! This should be rejected for your audio alone I can't make out the insults at all. I wouldn't give any kind of punishment unless it is perfectly clear on what people are saying in fact you should be punished because the audio is criminal.

Slinga

eos
Player
I should be punished because the audio is criminal Lamo you got it npc 😂

Kaisa Merks

Merks Family owner.
Player
I should be punished because the audio is criminal Lamo you got it npc 😂
I'm an npc? Funny this coming from a guy reporting people for insults no one can hear, that makes you a hypocrite. Dude I was just saying I enjoy looking at the threads because some are funny. You however are running the game on the lowest graphics with a dogshit recording software that you think is acceptable to post on here and get people banned, you need to look in the mirror and stop trying so hard I didn't insult you personally once you insulted me for no reason.

Slinga

eos
Player
I'm an npc? Funny this coming from a guy reporting people for insults no one can hear, that makes you a hypocrite. Dude I was just saying I enjoy looking at the threads because some are funny. You however are running the game on the lowest graphics with a dogshit recording software that you think is acceptable to post on here and get people banned, you need to look in the mirror and stop trying so hard I didn't insult you personally once you insulted me for no reason.
Typical npc activity stop talking go update yo software first of all the quality is reduced when I used YouTube and second of all the audio was just bugged and need to restart and since you can’t hear the insult do I care did I ask ? No get yo npc activity outa my forum post kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom