Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Multiple Rule Breaks | IDS : 176882/247779/158520

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Slinga_Ebk
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 28, 2022
Time of violation
23:27
Proofs
https://streamable.com/vnpxnk

Slinga

eos
Player
Typical npc activity stop talking go update yo software first of all the quality is reduced when I used YouTube and second of all the audio was just bugged and need to restart and since you can’t hear the insult do I care did I ask ? No get yo npc activity outa my forum post kid

Kaisa Merks

Merks Family owner.
Player
Typical npc activity stop talking go update yo software first of all the quality is reduced when I used YouTube and second of all the audio was just bugged and need to restart and since you can’t hear the insult do I care did I ask ? No get yo npc activity outa my forum post kid
Damn you really do have low IQ I will try to make this as simple as I can... constantly repeating yourself doesn't make it real and yes I am glad we can both agree your audio quality is trash. Look we can appreciate that you are trying and that you are struggling to type out a coherent sentence but you cant just call someone an NPC for no reason. I was giving my opinion because I don't think it would be fair to ban anyone for verbal insults when you cannot hear the insults. I don't need your permission to have an opinion or to voice it where ever I please.

doramon

Player
Player
you all let civilian car ramming and killing somebody in gz, and everything is alright as long as they're family members ?
NEPOTISM AT LSPD ON TOP !!

Banjov Singh

Player
Player
you all let civilian car ramming and killing somebody in gz, and everything is alright as long as they're family members ?
he literally vdmd all my family on the way to ghetto so i started telling him to pull over and he didnt, turns out he also had a police chase so i stuck with them, and like ive said numerous times i would of not killed him if he didnt pull up next to his buddy and shoot me in a gz

Slinga

eos
Player
he literally vdmd all my family on the way to ghetto so i started telling him to pull over and he didnt, turns out he also had a police chase so i stuck with them, and like ive said numerous times i would of not killed him if he didnt pull up next to his buddy and shoot me in a gz
Your family should never been there and further more calling him a retard

doramon

Player
Player
then why do u walk free without arrest after numerous traffic violation and murder which clearly shown on the police bodycam ?
thats blatant nepotism and no fair play at all.

doramon

Player
Player
so anyway lemme join ur family so i could break every server rule possible with no consequences, and if i got reported imma just tell them my family runs and lead all org on server :ROFLMAO:

DkimchiTv

Player
Player
Now u know the game has bugged and all , but u just says to me that i should get banned for no death effect but obviously my game is bugging lol Ahaha karma ..

Banjov Singh

Player
Player
Your family should never been there and further more calling him a retard
my family was driving past on the way to ghetto and the kid started ramming us for no reason, its not like we targeted him and i was the only one who chased the guy after, it has nothing to do with the family

Banjov Singh

Player
Player
so anyway lemme join ur family so i could break every server rule possible with no consequences, and if i got reported imma just tell them my family runs and lead all org on server :ROFLMAO:
seems like a good idea mate nice off topic

Kaisa Merks

Merks Family owner.
Player
Wow you're smarter than your friend! Either way this is a totally different matter if you want to complain about car ramming and killing people then post the evidence yourself. As for the original post and complaint you cant just gang up on someone here get out of this forum you're making yourself and your friend look bad. I don't know anyone of you in this thread but I also agree that no one here should get banned and we should all just move on agreed? If the dudes family is corrupt and breaking server rules they will be punished for it.

doramon

Player
Player
Wow you're smarter than your friend! Either way this is a totally different matter if you want to complain about car ramming and killing people then post the evidence yourself. As for the original post and complaint you cant just gang up on someone here get out of this forum you're making yourself and your friend look bad. I don't know anyone of you in this thread but I also agree that no one here should get banned and we should all just move on agreed? If the dudes family is corrupt and breaking server rules they will be punished for it.
ew so toxic n rude

Slinga

eos
Player
Nah ban them all stop crying on forums kid no one cares kid that called my friend a retard ban him cop give him a strike his fam slap them with a warning obviously they think they above the rules

Banjov Singh

Player
Player
Nah ban them all stop crying on forums kid no one cares kid that called my friend a retard ban him cop give him a strike his fam slap them with a warning obviously they think they above the rules
slinga ebk the admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom