Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobi Diamond/MMG/Blixky

Founder of Diamond Cartel
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Noel
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: I can do 5-7 hours depending on the day since the holidays are coming.
5. Your Discord: Dated#8337
6. Your Nickname: Tobi Blixky
7. Your ID: 3744
Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

a) In another city I've spent alot of time as a deputy, I've been told i have potential to be a good leader, I also feel confident enough in my leadership skills throughout the year or so of being a deputy and in a high leadership position.

b) My second reason for wanting to be FIB leader is because the only 2 organizations i enjoy are FIB and GOV, these seem like the 2 most stressful and enticing organizations to lead and run.

c) My last reason for trying to be leader of this specific organization is i want to make FIb be a top organization when it comes to City protection, Events, ETC i also want the goal of making it the most active.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

1. I would like to train more newcomers that aren't experience with legal orgs to know how State orgs work including on how to do stressful things within legal orgs

2. I would like to integrate more RP rather than bland RP in store robberys, Fort Zancudo raids, gun store robberies, hostage situations, ETC Lost of bland RP between gangs and leos and i would like to make it fun but as realistic as possible so more people do not lose motivation to be in these orgs.

3. I would add better training routines and tactics for UC and other departments within the ORG

4. I would keep and maintain good communication within the organization so no one is left out when it comes to events and other situations.

5. I would have meetings every week as well with leaders of each organization

6. I would make sure to keep relationships with all leaders

Thank you for taking the time and reading my application for FIB leader
Sincerely Tobi Blixky

Jordan Garcia

Player
Player
Information
4. Average online per day: I can do 5-7 hours depending on the day since the holidays are coming.
Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

a) In another city I've spent alot of time as a deputy, I've been told i have potential to be a good leader, I also feel confident enough in my leadership skills throughout the year or so of being a deputy and in a high leadership position.

b) My second reason for wanting to be FIB leader is because the only 2 organizations i enjoy are FIB and GOV, these seem like the 2 most stressful and enticing organizations to lead and run.

c) My last reason for trying to be leader of this specific organization is i want to make FIb be a top organization when it comes to City protection, Events, ETC i also want the goal of making it the most active.

1. I would like to train more newcomers that aren't experience with legal orgs to know how State orgs work including on how to do stressful things within legal orgs

2. I would like to integrate more RP rather than bland RP in store robberys, Fort Zancudo raids, gun store robberies, hostage situations, ETC Lost of bland RP between gangs and leos and i would like to make it fun but as realistic as possible so more people do not lose motivation to be in these orgs.

3. I would add better training routines and tactics for UC and other departments within the ORG

4. I would keep and maintain good communication within the organization so no one is left out when it comes to events and other situations.

Sincerely Tobi Blixky
High diff tobi ez win

Tobi Diamond/MMG/Blixky

Founder of Diamond Cartel
Player
Information
Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

Sincerely Tobi Blixky
Endorsments:

Blixky
Yacht Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom