Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Finn Flint
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 3, 2021
Time of violation
17:38
Proofs
https://youtu.be/4PSDdjfgM-4

Finn

Player
Player
Hi , I saw Cargo info on my screen and I run toward it with my car as we can see in video cargo has not arrive on my screen yet and for randomly a dude came out of nowhere with his car and start looting it , and then I start shooting him 51 x 3 Damage with headshot he was not even moving he was standing still and get in his car and ran away like nothing happen !

Fanci Darling

Professional at everything.
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • 67513 Please post your POV
  • Pending ID 67513’s response. They have 12 hours to respond.

konksz

Player
Player
wtf? i dont have any pov and i didn t do nothing, i cant record everytime

Seebastian Tequila

Player
Player
i think that this kind of complaint isn’t right, he could have a frame drop, or pressed alt+tab. It s not normal to film all your activity all the time. Plase think about your server player!!!!

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
but look at pov she give him 4 shot on head and his not down ?

konksz

Player
Player
and there weren t 4 shots, i saw only 2 or 3 max and i saw u teleporting bro, believe me i cant record every second

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
from my pov i ve seen u shooting near me and i saw u teleporting
lol she still standig on front of u exp u saying he teleporting so she not moveing any where she standig front of u how this teleporting hehehehe

konksz

Player
Player
i am the "girl" from that video i told u already u havent shot me, u fired near me

Koray Scott

Player
Player
IT is a glitch many people have IT if you shot lower IT would hit him in his screen your shoots was going right above his head

konksz

Player
Player
IT is a glitch many people have IT if you shot lower IT would hit him in his screen your shoots was going right above his head
i know, for me happens a lot of times, when i shoot some1, he doesnt get the hit, i think this is because my net speed is 1-2-3mb/s max and when i want to connect to the server, the server ping is 300 for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom