Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
idk
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 29, 2022
Time of violation
12:45
Proofs
https://youtu.be/oyVjjfgNcuA

Bedel Shawty

Player
Player
As you can see in the video, the suspect is making VDM and Earrape and running away.
dude, i'm not doing anything there, i'm just using animations on the way of the state, is there a problem here?
Also, I didn't send you a VDM there, if I wanted to, I would, you're standing in the middle of the road :)
And if you pay so much attention to the game rules, why is Discord open in the back?
ezgif.com-gif-maker_1.gif

Shiroe

Player
Player
If there is a rule that it is forbidden to use discord when not in rp, I would appreciate it if you could show me honey.
It shows up in every POV we throw at the side of the road.

Fuat_Vuitton

Player
Player
dude, i'm not doing anything there, i'm just using animations on the way of the state, is there a problem here?
Also, I didn't send you a VDM there, if I wanted to, I would, you're standing in the middle of the road :)
And if you pay so much attention to the game rules, why is Discord open in the back?
Why does it matter to you that discord is open in the background?
What kind of defense is this? , if you have POV pls put it.

Shiroe

Player
Player
Do you know there is such a thing as meta gaming? If you don't know the rules, I'll teach you all one by one :)
Do you know that metagaming is only valid in RP, right?

"Using VoIP programs such as Teamspeak, Skype, Discord and Ventrilo to communicate IC whilst in-game is strictly forbidden."
The rule I posted above is the rule written in the metagaming title of grand rp's own site.

"In Character (IC) - In Character is your characters roleplay, this is his/her actions and words being said."
The rule I threw above is the description of the IC

:);)

Shiroe

Player
Player
I think that would be sufficient proof. :) don't try to teach me the game again
Do you know mean IC?
You say don't try to teach me the game even though I explained the meaning of IC above.
If you can read and understand what Admin Raymond Bishop wrote you can understand me to be the same as what I told you.
I recommend you to read reading comprehension books if you want, I can suggest a Turkish or English source. :sneaky:

Bedel Shawty

Player
Player
Do you know mean IC?
You say don't try to teach me the game even though I explained the meaning of IC above.
If you can read and understand what Admin Raymond Bishop wrote you can understand me to be the same as what I told you.
I recommend you to read reading comprehension books if you want, I can suggest a Turkish or English source. :sneaky:
max kebab family AHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAH He thinks I have game knowledge that takes AR in his hand
be careful next time i won't come alone😋
If you want to play, watch your moves. otherwise you'll have to go to the forum and cry again

Shiroe

Player
Player
max kebab family AHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAH He thinks I have game knowledge that takes AR in his hand
be careful next time i won't come alone😋
If you want to play, watch your moves. otherwise you'll have to go to the forum and cry again
Ok honey we are not in PVP server.I hope you will meet me next time by following the rules of the server we are on.
The next time you threaten someone else, not me, I don't fall for them.

Last edited:

Bedel Shawty

Player
Player
Do you know mean IC?
If you have a problem with our family, no: 546I f you are not afraid, I will wait for you and your dogs :)

Shiroe

Player
Player
If you have a problem with our family, no: 546I f you are not afraid, I will wait for you and your dogs :)
Me and my family have no obsession with any family.
But now I'm pretty sure you're obsessed with my family. You're acting very toxic, I hope you stop acting like that. Don't call me and family dog again.
We already know your house number, and how you acted when we arrived.

Bedel Shawty

Player
Player
Me and my family have no obsession with any family.
But now I'm pretty sure you're obsessed with my family. You're acting very toxic, I hope you stop acting like that. Don't call me and family dog again.
We already know your house number, and how you acted when we arrived.
i call a dog a dog come in front of my family house and keep barking xd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom