Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mikah Maharlika
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 29, 2022
Time of violation
10:56
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NMB9x6vrM0

DkimchiTv

Player
Player
You can see in my POV this BOSS Family Mercy Kill all of my family member and me my killer is specifically ID 248351 who killed me right away. You can see in my POV they all did the same to my whole family, you can observe by the number of my family in the upper part.

DkimchiTv

Player
Player
Sorry for my POV my game didn't load so well rendering problems as always.

DkimchiTv

Player
Player
After watching the POV you just posted.
Requesting admins, she desperately needs a PC checkup.
Ahahahah Go admin check me ahaha after that blocked this kiddos ahaha 😂 i dnt think they are in the right mind to play this game ahahaha

DkimchiTv

Player
Player
You can ask God as well for there logs that i keep asking them to pull me out from the inside the buildings because the game is not rendering fast ahaha are u newbie or just stupid? Ahahaha u guys are full of jokes.. crying again becoz u lost? 17 vs 4? Ahahaha

DkimchiTv

Player
Player
We took like 30 mins in raiding you because we follow rules ahaha my complain is mercy killing then ur complaining about the game which is not “rendering”? Ahahaha just cry all u want ahaha 😂 ohh wait try to complain to admin as well to fix the game in case . Cause everytime ur losing u keep on requesting to the admins what they should do to us. Why don’t u apply to be an admin ahaha

Kael

Player
Player
After reading your comment that you posted. Requesting a Doctor, you really need a check up. Dead Brain Cells needs to repair.

DkimchiTv

Player
Player
After reading your comment that you posted. Requesting a Doctor, you really need a check up. Dead Brain Cells needs to repair.
Kindly post ur Mercy killing complain as well to this family .. ahahaha

DkimchiTv

Player
Player
R
Requesting to admins to void there raid to us. My game didn’t render well its not a fair fight its so hard to shoot just seeing ID numbers AHAHAHA is this what you want? Ahahaha

DkimchiTv

Player
Player
after looking at this POV Im requesting PC CHECK Looks like aim bot
I was laughing the whole time reading your comment and watching the video ahaha aimbot? Can u see im just spraying everytime i saw Id numbers ahaha in different direction and can’t even hit the person in front of me Ahaahhaa are u a bot or something that just need to comment in forum without thinking what u comment? Ahahaha

Weedy Shakespeare

FIB Director.
Leader
Posting a low quality video with Rendering issues and complaining about mercy kill?
is it a mercy kill? Only you were in the circle. All of your family members were clapped.
and only 1minute was remaining in the raid to complete.

Ammar Connor

Player
Player
Bro
I was laughing the whole time reading your comment and watching the video ahaha aimbot? Can u see im just spraying everytime i saw Id numbers ahaha in different direction and can’t even hit the person in front of me Ahaahhaa are u a bot or something that just need to comment in forum without thinking what u comment? Ahahaha
U can just laugh and if u kill someone u just go there on there body and sing or troll I have the pov if u want

Slinga

eos
Player
Ohh hell nah she definitely getting banned no death effects and you reporting people 💀 100iq I didn’t even notice she use weed I just thought it was the redux

DkimchiTv

Player
Player
Ohh hell nah she definitely getting banned no death effects and you reporting people 💀 100iq I didn’t even notice she use weed I just thought it was the redux
I'll definitely give you 10M if ur right .. but how can u check i have no death effect if my game is delay and bug and fcking lagging? ahahaha u want me to show you my every POV when my game is in good condition?

DkimchiTv

Player
Player
1st of all try to complain to Gods why my game always like that super laggy when i come out from my houses lol XD if you are from BOSS family ur part of there not thinking so well family ahaha even begging for God for justice and wtf EVen doing VLOGS for the useless report AHAHA

Last edited:

DkimchiTv

Player
Player
Bro

U can just laugh and if u kill someone u just go there on there body and sing or troll I have the pov if u want
And then? What are you trying to say? 😂😂 just dropping again a stupid comment .. ur definitely a bot. Singing and sounding like an ambulance is not against the rules 😂 next time if i killed you again im gonna sing a good song. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom