Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
NOunou Opps
Administrators nickname
Evian Pluxury
Date
Nov 29, 2022
Time
3:06
Proofs
https://youtu.be/VcUIr0JnTTo

Nounou Pluxury

Dead
Player
I got warn and demorgan 170 minutes for GZ1.1 because of ( Report about MK at Doc )and i wasn't in the same place at the same time in his bodycam it shows that his 10-15 was killed and then mercy killed at 3:06 at DOC and i was in the City at 3:06 not in DOC,
i was at Store robbery doing my job as SAHP officer, i upload my bodycam for the whole situation from the start of the store robbery till i went to DOC
i swear i didn't do anything wrong

Nounou Pluxury

Dead
Player
I got warn and demorgan 170 minutes for GZ1.1 because of ( Report about MK at Doc )and i wasn't in the same place at the same time in his bodycam it shows that his 10-15 was killed and then mercy killed at 3:06 at DOC and i was in the City at 3:06 not in DOC,
i was at Store robbery doing my job as SAHP officer, i upload my bodycam for the whole situation from the start of the store robbery till i went to DOC
i swear i didn't do anything wrong
I'm Sorry For the Mistake i just Coppied the Title from the Template the Adminstrator is

Evian Pluxury

Shay Wraith

Player
Player
upon reviewing your pov, seems there was an issue with your id in kill logs, i will remove your warning and give you compensation for the jail time .​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom