Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Andrew
Administrators nickname
gg
Date
Nov 29, 2022
Time
7:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/yLRr9oHKSMQ

Andrew Costello

The Sacred Hearts
Player
Hello,
Today I received a punishment for shooting someone without rp or demands but I acted in self defence. Me and another fam member had just left our garage and was going to leave then this blue car came by and hit us a few times on purpose so we pointed guns so he could back off then he came back again knocking him to the ground so I shot the driver because we are being attacked with a vehicle. They then drove away and the bodycam shows the passenger gets hit by crossfire and dies and then the driver came back shooting back at us.

I have served my demorgan but I don't think a warning is fair I was going on about my day and getting cr and vdm by some stranger and I cant defend myself in a rp situation.

I hope you look at my side of the story and I respect the decision you will make.
Many Thanks
Mr Costello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom