Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Behroz Shahh

EX-LEADER OF FAMILIES
Player
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼ : ABOUT ME : ╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

1-Your Name : SYED BEHROZ HASSAN BUKHARI SHAH

2-Your Age : 14
3-Time Zone : GMT + 5:00 ( Pakistan standard time )
4-Average online per day : In past few days i was busy but now i try to maintain average online of 4 to 6 hours
5-Your Discord : Behroz shah#0416
6-Your Nickname : Behroz shah

7-Your ID : 217563

╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼ : ADDITIONAL INFORMATION : ╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

1. Leader of :

╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

2. Why do you want to be leader of This Particular Organization?

I want to be leader of this particular organization because I know how to lead a gang and have very much experience in criminal organizations . I have been on high posts in EN02, and now I feel that I can lead this post with no warnings. also I have found many ways to improve RP in my organization. ( we will talk about it in Q3 ).

I want to clear my term with no warnings and I feel Insha'Allah I will.

I want to get known as the best leader with in the history of Marabunta Grande and remain a good person in peoples mind.

I will capture all the ghetto area under Marabunta Grande Insha'Allah.

3. Your advice for improving Role play level in organization ?

So I Have many ideas to improve RP Level under my rule,
Lets begin with Warn system,

Warn System in my Organization:

So in my Organization I will introduce a warn system in which if you break a rule you get 1 warning, there will be 3 warning for each person, If someone exceeds with 3/3 warn then he will be kicked from Organization and can not join again.

Blacklist system:
In my Gang there if someone try's to breaks a Rule that can cause Warn to Leader/Organization . He/she will be Black Listed from organization until my term is over.

Promotion and Demotion system:
So I will introduce a promotion system just like Real life Organizations. If someone just join gang and he just take guns etc. and is not seen in Events then he will be demoted but if someone is seen in Events then we will consider him and after some conversation with my deputy's and HC's we will promote him/she.

Fair chance:
So in my organization everyone will get a fair chance to proof themselves. E.G: If someone just joined the Organization and is good shooter, knows all the rules then he will be considered by my Turf team leader and he will give a test. If he passes the test then he will be promoted to Turfer from Rank1. He will be given fair chance. I will stay neutral, Like only deserving people will get high posts. I have seen some Leaders giving out rank ups to their friends, Players will only get rank up if they are active in Organization.

Using different strategies :
After negotiating with the Curators and Administrators I will use some different strategies in events. E.G: Allies with Different Organization in Hostage situation.

Assigning players different jobs:
I will assign a Turf Leader and Turf Deputy to Hire Turfers for Organization and some HC's to teach new players proper RP. I will assign some players for Interview.

Trial System:
After players join The Organization they will be invited on discord and there they would be given a form to fill. If they fail the test then they will only be demoted and trained by HC's.
This system will clear corrupt High Commands.

So these were the things which I will do to increase level of RP in the Organization.

My Aims in this Organization:
-Completing my term with no Warnings.
-Taking 100% Graffiti
-Taking 100% Turf
-Developing a good image as a leader around the players
-Best Leader in the history of
Marabunta Grande

Thanks for reviewing my application and your precious time.

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Player
Rejected.

You have not played the server for a long time, and are a low level. Reapply when you are level 15+​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom