Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

YtCrashOut

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Darrell Prior
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: Central Standard Time
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) 9 am till 2 am
5. Average online per day: I average around 8-13 hours a day.
6. Your Discord: Crash Out 3920#4015
7. Your Nickname: Crash
8. Your ID: 3920
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: either one which ever one is needed I'm willing to do.

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become a admin to help bring a better rp experience for players by being able to help solve problems, I want to be able to help create and provide a safe space for everyone, I would also like to try something new that could help me further develop my skills.
2. What are your strengths?: My strengths are I'm a big team player I work hard and learn how to do whatever I set my mind to proficiently.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?: My weakness is I never give up and I dwell on not mastering a skill or task at hand.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes im willing to leave RP life and become an admin.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): Yes
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? No

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Please contact me on Discord for details of the interview time.​

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

No longer wishes to be considered at this time
image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.