Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

grand rp login hatası email şifre sonrası yok

AliKadir

Player
Player
bütün ekranlar yükleniyor iyi güzel fakat email şifre yazma kısmında yazıp login diyorum login yazısı kayboluyor ve öylece kalıyor ilerlemiyor register a tıkladığımda ilk sayfada ki bilgileri doldurup next diyorum yine ilerlemiyor yardım eder misiniz

AliKadir

Player
Player
all the screens are loading good, but I type in the e-mail password field and log in, the login text disappears and stays like that, it does not proceed, register when I click on it, I fill in the information on the first page and say next, it does not progress again, can you help?

Please keep the forum in english

grawiz

Die with memories not dreams
Player
all the screens are loading good, but I type in the e-mail password field and log in, the login text disappears and stays like that, it does not proceed, register when I click on it, I fill in the information on the first page and say next, it does not progress again, can you help?
Try updating Grand RP Files

Haskan32

Player
Player
Ben de aynı sorunu yaşıyorum. Eski hesabıma giriş yapamadım. Aynı isimle yeni bir hesap açmama izin verildi

Top Bottom