Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Pablo Ali
Suspect ID
461 | 2389
Date of violation
Jun 21, 2021
Time of violation
2:18
Proofs
https://streamable.com/wl1z3a

Hunter

Blocked
Blocked
This is shocking can't believe they would go out their away to be that toxic and even go as far to mock your accent. In my opinion this is discriminating against him and disgusting, it shouldn't happen to anyone in the server. Also they knew him by metagaming his ID which shows they went out their way just to harass him and provoke him which is unbelievable.

Kevin

Bullies' Bully
Player
This is shocking can't believe they would go out their away to be that toxic and even go as far to mock your accent. In my opinion this is discriminating against him and disgusting, it shouldn't happen to anyone in the server. Also they knew him by metagaming his ID which shows they went out their way just to harass him and provoke him which is unbelievable.
I don't believe player reports are made for people to come comment on their friends' reports to show support so please refrain from responding here unless you are in the staff team / or directly involved

you don't see me commenting on every report my friends make shaming people to make myself / them sound like a victim so I'd appreciate that :D

Kevin

Bullies' Bully
Player
Kevin Reyes ( 2389 ) here, none of this conversation was OOC , it was all in game and IC , after business war event (Playboy and Mandem were teaming up and everyone in the family noticed that) so as we went to hotel I saw pablo ali scouting us to do pretty much the same thing, I drove up to him and asked a question (no disrespect was there) it was a genuine question initiating a normal conversation, from one person to another (all in game and IC ) ,. his response to me was "Go fuck yourself" hence turning it from a normal conversation to an insults / disrespectful exchange where I react in a disrespectful manner as well since my character does not like being disrespected and responds to disrespect with disrespect..

Imagine someone walks up to me, asks me a question , I respond with "go fuck yourself" showing clear intent to turn a conversation to a hostile / disrespectful exchange of words, and that person responds to me with insults then I record the interaction and report him, that is simply beyond petty and clear abuse of the report system ..

You got asked a question by me (IN GAME) , you responded with disrespect (In-game) . so I disrespect you back, I cant see how this is OOC

As for not understanding you I was ICly laughing as my character thought whatever you said was funny and I genuinely could not understand what you were saying

Last edited:

Pablo Ali

Blocked
Blocked
Kevin Reyes ( 2389 ) here, none of this conversation was OOC , it was all in game and IC , after business war event (Playboy and Mandem were teaming up and everyone in the family noticed that) so as we went to hotel I saw pablo ali scouting us to do pretty much the same thing, I drove up to him and asked a question (no disrespect was there) it was a genuine question initiating a normal conversation, from one person to another (all in game and IC ) ,. his response to me was "Go fuck yourself" hence turning it from a normal conversation to an insults / disrespectful exchange where I react in a disrespectful manner as well since my character does not like being disrespected and responds to disrespect with disrespect..

Imagine someone walks up to me, asks me a question , I respond with "go fuck yourself" showing clear intent to turn a conversation to a hostile / disrespectful exchange of words, and that person responds to me with insults then I record the interaction and report him, that is simply beyond petty and clear abuse of the report system ..

You got asked a question by me (IN GAME) , you responded with disrespect (In-game) . so I disrespect you back, I cant see how this is OOC

As for not understanding you I was ICly laughing as my character thought whatever you said was funny and I genuinely could not understand what you were saying
We don't really care what you think, the fact is, your guys are toxic af and petty.

Kevin

Bullies' Bully
Player
We don't really care what you think, the fact is, your guys are toxic af and petty.
I dont think you know what the word "petty" means , so you are saying you decided to report me for NON-EXISTENT rulebreaks that I did not commit because you FEEL like I am a "toxic and petty" person ? that's quite the irony and the exact definition of petty. lets refrain from back and forth discussion over here and let the staff team ask the questions.

I gave my side, you gave yours, I think that's the end of it, and apologies if my IC words In-game made you feel so insecure / uncomfortable / sad OOC . I hope you get better soon :DD its just a game you don't have to get upset.

this is toxic : Provoking, Toxicity

Pablo Ali

Blocked
Blocked
I dont think you know what the word "petty" means , so you are saying you decided to report me for NON-EXISTENT rulebreaks that I did not commit because you FEEL like I am a "toxic and petty" person ? that's quite the irony and the exact definition of petty. lets refrain from back and forth discussion over here and let the staff team ask the questions.

I gave my side, you gave yours, I think that's the end of it, and apologies if my IC words In-game made you feel so insecure / uncomfortable / sad OOC . I hope you get better soon :DD its just a game you don't have to get upset
Plus, I'm done chatting to you. I cba, Imma let the admins deal with this.

Kevin

Bullies' Bully
Player
Dont chat to me about petty
so your logic is, you feel someone made a petty report on you, so to feel good about yourself you need to be petty back ,. what a great and mature logic and way to think I am not surprised at all, I never had any OOC interactions with you myself, so yes to me you are just someone being too petty over an IC interaction and trying to get a "revenge report" at my expense , be my guest

Haji Siphiwa

Instigator
Player
This is 2021 and everyone is a victim cause thats the type of community we have created on here!

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

IDs 461, 2389 as well as you (ID 1329) will receive 180 minute mutes for Provoking and OOC Toxicity. I am thoroughly disappointed by the behavior of ALL parties in this video. As has been mentioned by the Chief Administrator before, we are beginning to rid ourselves of the Toxic elements of our community and this sort of behavior will not be tolerated. If I continue to notice a pattern of this behavior, punishments will increase up and including banning of violators accounts.

Complaint Closed. If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom