Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Finn Flint
Administrators nickname
Scarlet Rose
Date
Dec 4, 2021
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE3JlD7hjH8&ab_channel=RootedGuy

Finn

Player
Player
Hello Sir , its Finn over here ,

I have a little complaint about assistant admins !

When ever I go to near beach market I always saw group of people laughing and playing sound pad , just because there always some admin like scarlet or Avi doing fun with them like spawing cars and DJ truck !

Even they dont reply to our report they simply reply after 30 min post pov on forum !
I have literally seen that Avi Pluxury always Simping Around Scarlet Rose ! if you spectate him you will always find him Busy on Impressing Scarlet !

A week ago Bloods was doing NG Raid and Marabunta also looting the parachute at the same time , and I report to admins that there is rule break going on in NG raid , after like 15 min Itachi God Reply to me post pov on forum , !

They have to take care of every thing not to doing fun or Simping around Fanci in Beach market ! I have Literally seen every assistant admin Simping around Female Admins!

Thanks for your time Sir , !

Scarlet Haze

Player
Player

When ever I go to near beach market I always saw group of people laughing and playing sound pad , just because there always some admin like scarlet or Avi doing fun with them like spawing cars and DJ truck !

Even they dont reply to our report they simply reply after 30 min post pov on forum !
I have literally seen that Avi Pluxury always Simping Around Scarlet Rose ! if you spectate him you will always find him Busy on Impressing Scarlet !

A week ago Bloods was doing NG Raid and Marabunta also looting the parachute at the same time , and I report to admins that there is rule break going on in NG raid , after like 15 min Itachi God Reply to me post pov on forum , !

They have to take care of every thing not to doing fun or Simping around Fanci in Beach market ! I have Literally seen every assistant admin Simping around Female Admins!

Eyyo...what voice changer do u recommend? :)

Last edited:

Sam Sinner

Player
Player
Even though if he is admin assistant he can enjoy his rp . He is an IC character not the level 2 admin to fly around and see what's happening....

Abo Basel

Player
Player

tbh i have never seen anything bad from scarlet or Avi or any other admin they are good and when i call for help sometimes they might be busy with something but they come after they done i have nothing against them they are doing thier job perfect

<3

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
1 those 2 mentioned by you admins are in list of most active admins , so your personal opinion about their activity is only yours, so please next time keep it for your self and don't make it public as long as you don't have some proves of your words as we can consider this as blackmail of admins

2 Described by you situation shows even better that those admins are Active and care to community and their activity is not only punish peoples - they are making for peoples on server good mood and lot of fun and Partys

3 Most part of admin even don't know personally whom you are (as example me) and they have much more interesting and important things to do that watching on you.

4 If admin says Post on forum POV this mean you should post on forum pov if you have complain as admins are not present at beginning of your "situations" and can not know how it was started to make correct decision about whole situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom