Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenna

EN1 - 64017
Player
Your IRL Name: Kenna Murtagh
Your Age: 16
Time zone: GMT
Average online per day: 6-9 Hours
Your Discord: McKenna#9999
Your Nickname: Kenna Murtagh
Your ID: 3287

Leader of FIB
Kenna Murtagh

Why I want to become the leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
  • During my term of FIB my main goal will be to increase the amount of raids done by the UC Department and I will do this by making the UC department collect as much possible evidence at events, conduct daily UC Ghetto exhibitions to collect evidence from the ghetto, which leaders have been able to achieve in the past, though with my leadership, I will utilize capable Federal Attorneys to quickly and efficiently process the evidence in the form of warrants from the Department of Justice. This is what I have noticed that previous FIB leaders have failed to do. Federal Attorneys will also be given a more active role within FIB, presenting a more workable atmosphere, where agents will be able to feel like they can approach the Federal Attorneys for law advice. With the recent additions to requirements of CID, that department will be heavily focused on, therefore we will be adding two HODs for CID.​
  • I believe that the training within FIB is not up to standard. FIB is supposed to be the most professional org, requiring the most experience and determination to become an agent. My ideas will present a new twist on the current methods of training, mainly, to do with low-ranking agents being unaware of many laws set by the government. The same Federal Attorneys mentioned previously will cooperate with the HOD and DHOD of HRT, to develop upon a style of training that suits all current laws at that time, incorporating as much of the Code of Procedures, and the Procedure for Detentions and Arrests Act, to minimize the number of suspects released/reduced from original charges when in communication with a lawyer, and all-together prevent lawsuits​
  • Additionally, I will be bringing in the most competent and capable Chief of Staffs and HODs who are more than capable of performing the above tasks to my standard. I believe that the high-high command make or breaks an organization, and choosing the correct individuals is crucial. Support for the HRT at the beginning of my term will also be fundamental to ‘lifting FIB off the ground’ at launch. This will be performed by hiring the most experienced individuals. After the launch of the org, the top priority will be Internal Affairs, this will include adding the Federal Attorney rank, which will be above DHOD Agent, but below 00 Agent and an Internal Affairs Agent rank which will be above Black Ops Agent but below commanding agent.​

Your advice for improving Role Play level in
organization
  • During the last few terms of FIB, we can all say that the RP side of the Org could be better, far better. My main goal to improve RP within FIB is to make use of the left eye /try commands and more detailed /me and /do commands, this would allow for RP to be taken to the next level and made better than what it is right now. I would also have Agents use more communication within FIB and this would make FIB a more enjoyable org to be in as a whole​
  • To make the level of RP within FIB even better I would like to use the role of Corrupt Bios to my advantage, this would be done in order to add more of a personality to FIB. While also using these corrupt agents to our advantage as sort of criminals with badges that we control and relay us info on what events gangs/families may pull. I want to build these corrupt agents into agents who scare citizens into doing as they're told. This will also create a name in the city for these corrupt officers making people want to meet them and RP with them as they are different to a regular FIB Agent​
  • I would also like to have a more increased relationship between other organizations such as LSPD and SAHP, by hosting meetings with everyone's leader of Special Divisions and the leaders themselves in order to maintain a sense of friendship and understanding with each org. Making use of this meeting we would also take care of any negative relations between officers and agents . I would also like to take time within these meetings to discuss how to navigate and create the most successful negotiation tactics LEOs know so that every sit that involves negotiations ends in LEOs favor​
  • Stop shooting on sight with suspects - agents follow city rules (5 second warning when out of ghetto), but do not realize the importance of the scale of threat, oftentimes agents shoot unarmed individuals, purely because they have already been given a warning, I will incorporate a strike system for those who cannot follow the law, and enforce that the use of a deadly weapon should be used only in the sight of significant threat to agents/civilians lives​

Thank you for reading my application
-Kenna Murtagh

Rein

Be toxic don't expect respect back :)
Player

+1
Director Kenna Murtagh def has a ring to it, <3
100% has the potential to lead this org! Big Vouch

Jack Rowe

Player
Player
This guy is a god 100% has the best potential out of every candidate to run FIB to the highest level. Biggest vouch

Kenna

EN1 - 64017
Player
Update:
  • I get ages below 18+ are normally denied but pls reconsider as in EN1 someone called Charles McKnight ran for leader, aged 16, got it and had one of the best leaderships in EN 1 SAHP History
  • But dw I do get that rules are rules so it is calm either way your just doing your job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom