Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Leader of LifeInvader | Don Kiddick | 359

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : D. Lord
2. Your age : 30
3. Time Zone : GMT
4. Average online per day : 6 - 10 hours a day
5. Your Discord : Lordy#7185
6. Your Nickname : Don Kiddick
7. Your ID : 359

Additional information
Leader of
LifeInvader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
-
Nyx and her team have done a great job considering the challenge of being the first leader of the organisation in a new city, I would like to continue the work that they have done and continue helping LifeInvader to grow. I believe there has been a huge influx of players into the city since launch, and with that comes a huge demand on the Ad team. I would like to implement a fast-track system for recruitment of experienced Ad team members who can prove their past experience. As well as trying to target some key time-zones that I have noticed a struggle with the ad flow.
- I have a past experience of working on the Ad team in city 2, eventually becoming Deputy Head of Department for the creative team after "Double-Hatting". I attended, and worked, plenty of events, and editing over 5500 ads personally. I also helped to edit the policy on previous occasions when new items were released, with collaboration from the curators to ensure that our wording was acceptable.
- I would like to implement a new complaint system on the email, which I have trialed on a private email server to ensure it is possible to have two types of tickets running from the same ticket bot. I have the knowledge to set it up myself, and would like to make it so that all HC, and maybe a select managerial role, will have access to the tickets and be able to respond in a timely manner. The new format will help clients to file complaints correctly as there is currently a poor quality of complaints coming in leading to poor customer satisfaction. Images below show the new method.

PIpJJ4C.png

vMc8yEx.png

XfCciIW.png

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
I would like to introduce a organisation uniform, that would be worn by all staff whilst on duty for events, interviews, or attending meetings on behalf of LI. This uniform would be provided and paid for by the organisation, and may be returned at the end of the events (undecided) to avoid it flooding the city. Although it will be able to be purchased at general clothes stores, it may change frequently to prevent imposters at events. I believe that this would increase the professionalism at events, and show a more organised management of the events, making it easier for people to identify who to ask for help/advice.

Final Note
Thank you for taking the time to read through my application, and even if not selected, I am happy to help implement any of my suggestions mentioned above.
Kind regards,
Don Kiddick

Rein

Be toxic don't expect respect back :)
Player
+1
Don't really know Don very well but if Lorena is vouching imma vouch too, best of Luck !

Sam Hill

Out of Service!
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : D. Lord
2. Your age : 30
3. Time Zone : GMT
4. Average online per day : 6 - 10 hours a day
5. Your Discord : Lordy#7185
6. Your Nickname : Don Kiddick
7. Your ID : 359

Additional information
Leader of
LifeInvader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
-
Nyx and her team have done a great job considering the challenge of being the first leader of the organisation in a new city, I would like to continue the work that they have done and continue helping LifeInvader to grow. I believe there has been a huge influx of players into the city since launch, and with that comes a huge demand on the Ad team. I would like to implement a fast-track system for recruitment of experienced Ad team members who can prove their past experience. As well as trying to target some key time-zones that I have noticed a struggle with the ad flow.
- I have a past experience of working on the Ad team in city 2, eventually becoming Deputy Head of Department for the creative team after "Double-Hatting". I attended, and worked, plenty of events, and editing over 5500 ads personally. I also helped to edit the policy on previous occasions when new items were released, with collaboration from the curators to ensure that our wording was acceptable.
- I would like to implement a new complaint system on the email, which I have trialed on a private email server to ensure it is possible to have two types of tickets running from the same ticket bot. I have the knowledge to set it up myself, and would like to make it so that all HC, and maybe a select managerial role, will have access to the tickets and be able to respond in a timely manner. The new format will help clients to file complaints correctly as there is currently a poor quality of complaints coming in leading to poor customer satisfaction. Images below show the new method.

PIpJJ4C.png

vMc8yEx.png

XfCciIW.png

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
I would like to introduce a organisation uniform, that would be worn by all staff whilst on duty for events, interviews, or attending meetings on behalf of LI. This uniform would be provided and paid for by the organisation, and may be returned at the end of the events (undecided) to avoid it flooding the city. Although it will be able to be purchased at general clothes stores, it may change frequently to prevent imposters at events. I believe that this would increase the professionalism at events, and show a more organised management of the events, making it easier for people to identify who to ask for help/advice.

Final Note
Thank you for taking the time to read through my application, and even if not selected, I am happy to help implement any of my suggestions mentioned above.
Kind regards,
Don Kiddick
+1 would do excellent

Asrin Kovacs

Coding my life away!
Senior Administrator
Approved

Interviews are at 14:00 server time
(12/2/2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom