Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tuncay Vural
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 30, 2022
Time of violation
15:06
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-sudYALOyU

Tuncay

Player
Player
As you can see in the video, while I get a license plate from SAHP to my BMX bike, someone with a Scream mask starts running. After getting the license plate, I saw that he started riding around on my bike on around the SAHP. At that moment I suspected it was my bike and after looking around for a bit I realized that it was my bike and I said stop but he didn't stop as you can see. I also locked the bike, I stopped to following him for a while and asked on the family chat channel about the situation and they said BMX worth 1K price nothing important to report, so I wrote "ok :D". (As I said, I am not aware that I am in the Green Zone.) After a while, the player falls off my bike. When I heard that he had fallen off the bike, I ran to my bike to get it, but then I realized that he might have the bike again, and I planned to go back to my house and call that bike to my garage. When I started running to my house, I realized that he was following me too and I changed my course somewhere, but he closed the gap and I asked why he took my bike, but he did not answer. He drank some juice at the time, I think, and then he started punching me. Then I ran as far as SAHP and he kept chasing me. When I got there, I said why did you punch me, he didn't answer me out loud, I said I couldn't hear you, he wrote to the chat because I wanted a bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom