Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sanachi Sins
Administrators nickname
Megan Pluxury
Date
Nov 30, 2022
Time
09:32
Proofs
https://imgur.io/a/H53XFgs#NmFqijv

Sanachi Green

Player
Player
Hello, i have gotten the answer that my ban is justified because four different people played on my account, if you guys mean different IP adresses i can show you that i play on gaming laptop and travel often. Also I can prove the locations of each and every place i have been with plane tickets with my full name on it. You have to understand that I did not share my account i just travel a lot unlike a lot of people i assume. I study in california live in germany travel to switzerland to visit my brother and go to turkey to be with my girl. If there is any need for proof of the IP adresses i can show you but I promise I did not break the rule 1.4. I play on two laptops depending if i am in US or Europe and i can prove that as well. You have to understand the only reason im posting this thread is to explain the unfair judgement. You cannot tell me that i shared my account when i know i havent and i got proof if needed. Im not attaching my
Tickets here because it is personal information but i can send them to any admin. Please reconsider my punishment for 1.4 because again i did not share my account they were all me in different locations, cant i travel without being banned? Thank you for your time.

Sanachi Green

Player
Player
I know it is not a perma ban and i would have accepted 1.1 if i did it but i did not share my account. I also have only one account, the other account playing on my IP is my brother and i can prove that too. I literally did not abuse any rule and get banned because you guys assume oh he has four different IP he must be malicious, im not! My brother and I played together from same apartment in Berlin so check it i genuinely feel cheated by you guys because of what? I travel and have a brother who has pc? Its absurd guys. Lastly all of these happened months ago and yet i still can prove every location ive been with airline tickets.

Sanachi Green

Player
Player
This is my last attempt since i can only submit within two days of the ban but i honestly think there is a misunderstanding here just ask for proof ill provide

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom