Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Muho_Sarsilmaz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 30, 2022
Time of violation
17:36
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhnYU7QUhKw

Harry King

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time
Requesting extended POV of atleast 1 Min after the situation.
You have 6 hours to do so​

Karl Lue

What you do is the wish of what you will do.
Player
We received an emergency call from exactly where the incident happened. There is no RDM that is on our side in the incident that happened there.

In addition
- As the authorized person (Admin) can hear, he himself provides communication via Discord. (MetaGaming)
- In the second proof, there is a Decoupling of the IC event to the OOC via the discord array between 16:45-17:00. (GR 6.10) [The conversation on Discord was in Turkish.]
- I will count to 5 to the friends who are there, they say get out, and they are shooting at us in the third. And they tell us about this situation on the street. (GR 6.15)

Thanks for your work admin team.

Muho Sarsilmaz

Player
Player
Turkish admins can review this pov. I am not part of the any conversation going on in the discord and i am not providing any information. They were not part of this RP

McQueen

Oyle mi olmus knk
Player
We received an emergency call from exactly where the incident happened. There is no RDM that is on our side in the incident that happened there.

In addition
- As the authorized person (Admin) can hear, he himself provides communication via Discord. (MetaGaming)
- In the second proof, there is a Decoupling of the IC event to the OOC via the discord array between 16:45-17:00. (GR 6.10) [The conversation on Discord was in Turkish.]
- I will count to 5 to the friends who are there, they say get out, and they are shooting at us in the third. And they tell us about this situation on the street. (GR 6.15)

Thanks for your work admin team.
I have a POV too. We didn't have any shoot on you before you responded to us.

Poke Chan

Peace Out
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Reject this report,

From POV1 few seconds before LSPD shows up, you did shoot your gun and according to them they received a emergency call. When LSPD arrived at the scene you were already giving people demands with you gun pointed, as per their job is to prevent you from killing civilian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom