Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Creed Fox
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 30, 2022
Time of violation
17 19
Proofs
https://youtu.be/c9Kdz5bnFH8

Creed Foxx

Player
Player
As you can hear in the POV he wanted 250k in cash and i said if he transfers it then i will give him it this went on for another 3 minutes until i said ok fuck it and passed him the 250k he ran off from me and was arguing for a minute and he said ok ill give you the money lets go to the bank so i followed him and he ran away , as you can see in the screen shot hes trying to claim it isnt scamming and that he never said he would give me the money back

Please check the photo links aswell

All i would like is for the propper punishment to be given and the 250k returned

Creed Foxx

Player
Player
As you can hear in the POV he wanted 250k in cash and i said if he transfers it then i will give him it this went on for another 3 minutes until i said ok fuck it and passed him the 250k he ran off from me and was arguing for a minute and he said ok ill give you the money lets go to the bank so i followed him and he ran away , as you can see in the screen shot hes trying to claim it isnt scamming and that he never said he would give me the money back

Please check the photo links aswell

All i would like is for the propper punishment to be given and the 250k returned
proofs-2 Proofs-1

as you can see in one screen shot hes claiming he hasnt said lets go to the bank and in the other he claimed he did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom