Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved OOC insults/fear rp/fail rp I 1836 and 133

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Dani Mayt
Suspect ID
133 and 1836
Date of violation
Jun 21, 2021
Time of violation
5:32 5:24
Proofs
https://streamable.com/flha3q

daniw

dani
Player
Hello, we first started off by robbing 133, after numerous repeats of telling him to put his hands up he decides to run into another path with 3 guns pointed at him and try shooting us down 133 Fail/fear rp. Then he proceeds to call me "an american freak" which i feel very unwelcomed and hurt by those words OOC insults, i feel really uncomfortable with this behavior. Gyazo .

We then Robbed 1836, i kept telling him to put his hands up after 5 times of repeating myself he insults me and proceeds to shit talk my friends. After 781 told him to run in a SPECIFIC direction he climbs the roof and we shoot him which is FEAR rp. 1836

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

Firstly, 133 will be punished for Violation of FearRP Rules. As for 133's comments which I do not hear on your video, I don't think this qualifies as an OOC insult, so that complaint is rejected.

As for ID 781, this may have accidently been to a freepathing glitch, so there will be no punishments for this.

Complaint Approved. If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom