Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected blacklist appeal | for curator of the project

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Boris Sapphire
Administrators nickname
AdrianMadeyro AndreCures
Date
Nov 30, 2022
Time
08:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/rGOZjCU

B.Sapphire

Player
Player
== English version of form below ==
IDs: 1613 / 12384
Ingamename: Boris Sapphire / Morta Mandarini
Warum wurdest du gebannt?: Blacklist für Zerstörung des NG Discords
Wie lang wurdest du gebannt?: Blacklist / permanent
Wie lang läuft deine Strafe noch?: permanent
Wieso sollten wir dich entbannen: folgt nach Formulardaten in Englisch

== English version ==
ID: 1613 / 12384
Ingame name: Boris Sapphire / Morta Mandarini
Why did you get banned?: blacklist for destroying NG discord
How long have you been banned: blacklist / permanent
How long is the remaining punishment?: permanent
Why should we unban you?:

Dear Mazhor,

I am writing this appeal because of the following circumstances:

It started with my account 'Boris Sapphire' (ID 1613) getting removed from being the leader of the NG on DE03 after I had been leader of the organisation for 4 months and together with my colleagues made it the most powerful it has been to this date. After that I removed some channels containing google docs created by me and links to them used to manage the NG under my leadership. No major damage has been dealt to the discord server as it was in a worse condition when I became leader than when I removed the channels. It took 5 minutes at most to restore the discord server to the state it was in before I removed the channels. This however lead to a 7 day ban for "destroying NG discord", which in itself has no rule explicitly legitimating it. I accepted the 7 day ban though because even though there is no rule explicitly stating this punishment, I understood the reasoning from the side of the administration. Today this 7 day ban, of which 4 days were remaining, was transformed into a permanent ban including Blacklist, also leading to the transformation of the 7 day ban of my only Twink account 'Morta Mandarini' (ID 12384), of which 6 days were remaining, to a permanent ban.

The reason for the 7 day ban on the Twink Account I can only speculate about as it was a "Sicherheitsbann" / "security ban". It may have been the reaction to a speculative thread in this forum accusing me of using a third account even though there is no evidence supporting this accusation (which is logical, as I myself neither used nor even know of more than one twink account on my social club account) or it was because, as I was told, the 7 day ban on my main account was only a temporary measure to secure the decision on my blacklisting and therefore permanent ban and the administration wanted to put my twink into a kind of "stasis" as well.
Originally I just wanted to appeal for unbanning my twink account because, as already stated, that ban was completely uncalled for in my opinion at that moment. But now it is necessary to appeal for the removal of my blacklisting, at least reducing the ban of my twink account to a limited time and reducing the ban on my main account to the 7 day ban (4 remaining) I had already accepted.

The reasoning for this appeal is, that I understand that my actions concerning the NG discord were over the top, hence me accepting the ban on my main account. But I cannot comprehend why this legitimates the blacklisting and therefore completely removing the permission to ever play on this server that I spent so much time, effort and money on. I was in a high position in the GOV at the beginning of the server, lead an event agency, 2 inofficial organisations and now the NG and only made slight mistakes, if any. My main target was always improving the RP on the server and giving other players the opportunity to do so as well. And now I get blacklisted for one mistake that I couldn't repeat, even if I had the desire to, because of lack of rank in any grand discord. Banning me from ever becoming a leader on DE03 again I could in some way understand, but blacklisting seems too much in my opinion. I am honestly mostly sad that all the time and effort I spent on this server goes completely unnoticed and gets completely discredited because of this one mistake. So to finish this appeal:

I gladly accept punishment as originally imposed and if the necessity is given, a ban from becoming any leader on DE03, but I hope that I at least get permission to play on the server again so that all the effort and money spent on it aren't just lost and I can play with my friends again.
I understand that your judgement is final and I will accept any outcome, but I hope that you can now understand what my feelings about this issue are.

Thank you for your time and for reading this appeal.
Kind regards,
Boris Sapphire / Morta Mandarini

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
On consideration​

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Handed over to Jasko​

Status
Not open for further replies.