Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Serciooooo Ilgaz
Administrators nickname
Zessy_Pluxury
Date
Dec 1, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
[url=https://www.hizliresim.com/5r1vaa7][img]https://i.hizliresim.com/5r1vaa7.png[/img][/url]

sercanilgaz79

Player
Player
Merhaba Mazhor çok üzgünüm lütfen bu ilk ve son kez lütfen bu oyunu seviyorum herhangi bir oyunum yoktu sadece grandrp var ve günde 24 saat oynuyorum lütfen lütfen süreyi azaltın en azından zamanım var daha fazla ödüyorum Bu oyun için 500 grandcoins bu oyun için tüm paramı kaybettim yemin ederim herhangi bir oyunum yoktu Çok üzgünüm ve üzgünüm Lütfen 6 günden aşağı indirin veya en az 24 saat yapın lütfen çok üzgünüm Bu oyunu seviyorum Server Pleaseee Şimdi oynayacak oyunum olmadı lütfen benim de battlepass'ımı yapmam gerekiyor lütfen bana 1 şans verin ve süreyi kısaltın Tekrar söylemek istiyorum, çok üzgünüm, bana bir şans verin ve diliyorum başarı 😭

sercanilgaz79

Player
Player
Hi Mazhor i am so sorry please this is the first time and last time plesae i love this game i didnt have anygame only i have grandrp and in day am playing for 24 hours please please Reduce the duration at least I Have time i pay more than 500 grandcoins for this game i lost all my money for this game i swear i didnt have anygame I am very upset and regretful Please Make it down from 6 days at or make it atleast 24 hours please i am so sad i Love this game And This Server Pleaseee Now i didnt have game to play please also i need to make my battlepass please Give me 1 chance and make it Lower the duration I would like to say it again, I am very sorry, give me one chance, and I wish you success 😭

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

if you are trying to make a Complaint for Mazhor Use the Curator of Project Prefix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom