Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Antoine Jordan
Administrators nickname
Mazhor
Date
Dec 1, 2022
Time
10:04
Proofs
-

Zeeehner

Player
Player
First of all, I do not want to start a discussion here and do not want to see anyone commenting below. Since rules still prevail in the forum as well.

Hello Mazhor,

With this complaint I will certainly speak for some people on the server. I am currently co-leader of the Vagos and I think the introduction of this rule is a good idea but the time span too short. We are here on a fast-living server, but this does not apply to the organizations.
Setting up an organization right here can take several weeks. Beginning with the state organizations, a constant change would lead to just the people, who have invested their entire private time for 3 months then think why should I go back because if there is a new leader in 3 months?
Also, the leaders of an organization invest their entire private time, because this is a hobby of every player and then after 3 months after having experienced ups and downs with the organization, they are simply replaced. This rule alone will lead to many simply not feel like it from the beginning with the knowledge in 3 months I have to give up the organization anyway. Currently every organisation is affected to have active members. This happens every year in summer as well as in winter. How is it good for an organisation to change leader every 3 months? The entire state has to revise new laws every three months, rebuild the entire government, the entire FIB, PD and SAHP as well. What profit does the server make with this rule? I don’t see any added value either for the organisations or for the players.

Let’s get to the gangs.

Building a gang also takes so long. Until once enough reasonable people are available and also people who want to turf pass once 2-4 weeks.
I’m talking about having people who behave and don’t want anything bad.
Why should people still apply for the position of gang leader in the future? Let’s look at the Turf map, minus every HQ of a gang we have here 46 Turf areas + HQs we are at 51.
Rules allow 4 attacks and 4 defenses on the 4 turf days. Let’s calculate now times generously one would manage on the 4 turf days on average to get 2 areas and defend ALL attacks. Then you would have after just under 13 turf days already half of the areas.
Now, if you calculate realistically, you might get 1 to maximum 2 areas and can’t defend every attack. Why should this rule be good for the server?
Players will not feel like turf anymore as it is almost impossible to get this 100% in the 3 months if you subtract the build up of the gang stay 2 1/2 months to 2 months for turf.
Why should players apply for the position of gang leader when 100% turf is almost impossible?
So that you can create all the turf areas you have to invest even more of your private time also the turf players who can every turf and are also willing to invest their entire private time with the knowledge if we don’t make it it was for free anyway.
The greatest achievement of a gang is not only to pass on the roads in the RP as the strongest gang. Alone coordination, motivated players who are permanently part of the gang and not anywhere in a family are hard to find. Also to reach this 100% turf is probably the biggest of a gear. With this rule, even the last players who are willing to invest their entire time for a gang are simply going into an inoff. Family. Why inoff. Family? It can easily be built up and become the top 1 of the server. The only disadvantage is to buy the guns and ammunition. Otherwise you have other events as a family and can still pursue the activity of a gang, such as tines, drive to the ghetto together, robs etc.

Of course, I can appreciate what it is like to build up a state organization and a gang, since I have also already been a FIB leader.
A reconsideration of abolishing the rule would be in the interest of all players or just a change from 3 months to for example 8 months.
I thank you for the time taken and reading this complaint.
I hope to hear back from you.

With kind regards
Antoine Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom