Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cupido_Prada
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 1, 2022
Time of violation
10:44
Proofs
https://streamable.com/hli3hm

Toronto Shmurda

Warrior of Barcode 🌐
Player
i would like to see pov of id 2751 and other his fam member to see how they got in on the roof as we entered at 10.42 and they wasnt on roof they probaly used body armour to access the roof and thats consider as bug abuse

Noel Wins

Player
Player
1. the report is made with other players pov instead of yours.
2. this guy seems to have no recoil on the pov
3. many players joining on the corner of that roof everyday so there is to be no problem on that

Wore Schiffer

Player
Player
3. many players joining on the corner of that roof everyday so there is to be no problem on that
noel wtf are u talking about bro he doesnt have no recoil and we entered in 42 and there was no one??

Sam Sinner

Player
Player
🥲sadly using armor to enter zones is bug abuse

Toronto Shmurda

Warrior of Barcode 🌐
Player
since hes forum account is banned he cant request pov we asked the admin and they said yes we are allowed to request povs if the format is correct if u see in the title the id is 1795 and in the video is the id 1795 and here is the clip of ur no recoil accusation he got pc checked 10 days ago with same redux he using so can u tell me where is the no recoil ? - Cupido Prada

Zessyy Pluxury

Player
Player
Rejected

The complaint is filed by a person who is not related to the situation. (POV must be personally made by person who is involved in situation)
Plus while rejecting I want to add, you can go up to that roof to that corner which is outside of the zone, from outside of the zone without any bug abuse as you claimed.
If I see you making complaints with your own POV with another forum acc ID 1795, that forum account is going to get ban also for ban evading.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom