Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortal

Player
Player
information
1. Your IRL name: Alex
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT‎+2
4. Based on Server Time from what time until what time you play: I can play from 13:00(server time) until 1:00(server time every day)
5. Average online per day: 8-9 hours in a day. (playing more in Friday-Saturday)
6. Your discord: Ulivi#9239
7. Your Nickname: Mortal ash
8. Your ID: 3214
9. i want to be Curator Of The state.

Additional information
1. why do you want to become an admin?

--> I want to Become an administration because im playing this project 1 year and 2 month, and i always wonder how it feels to be an admin IC, i also want to help to the server to keep growing and punish the people who are not follows the rules. with all my experience, i think i can be perfect for this, and even when im not admin right now, when im ic player im helping to a lot of people whos dont knows the rules i learn them everything and if someone did something wrong, im telling him to not do it again and warn him, if i will be admin, it will be more helpfull because i can really punish him, And i really like the Admin Team, i want to try all my experience and help to people who dont have experience.
2. What are your strengths?
--> not toxic.
--> listening to higher admins.
--> i can take decision in hard preesure.
--> like to learn new things.
--> being honest.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
--> When people, When people put me down/not helping me when i need it.
--> When people not listening to me.
--> When people not respect me.
--> When lying to me.
--> When people not being honest.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin ?
--> Yes.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
--> I dont have any business so i guess that’s fun.
6. any IRL issues or situations is Preveting you from being Active at the moment ?
--> Not all of them, ill try to be the best as i can and even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom