Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

alan vella

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - harjoben singh
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) - 9a.m to 2p.m
5. Average online per day - 5-6 hours daily and 7-8 hours on holidays
6. Your Discord - Alanvella#2849
7. Your Nickname - Alan vella
8. Your ID - 12357
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section - Crime section

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to be an admin because i have been roleplaying in the project for about more than 9months, i joined city 1, been high commands of few criminal orgs. i have done all types of work in the city I think i have gathered much experience in the server and can now help others to have a proper roleplay experience. feels them motivated to do a good roleplay and try to make the citizens acts in systematic manner.

2. What are your strengths?
As I mentioned above I've been doing rp for more than 9 months, got many types of situations to tackle and this made me a quick responser and decision maker. Even in intensed situations, I can make proper decision abided by the rules of the server. I am also someone who is very much dedicated and passionate to whatever thing i am doing, So yeah thats what i consider as my great/cool strengths

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
The greatest weakness i think i have is that i am a sort of introvert guy, like i dont talk with people unnecessarily, but however if i be an admin, i will obviously help the players. and yeah i think i can overcome this weakness as well.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? (Yes)

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) (Yes) i donot own any buisness, if i own any i will surelly sell.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? (No)

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Gain more experience in the EN03 Server.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom