Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
vikrant singh
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 30, 2022
Time of violation
15:26
Proofs
https://youtu.be/H2f6Etqw0us

Vikrant Singh

Player
Player
1.He had a gun in his hand while driving the car.
2.He didn't say anything twice while patching up
3.It hit again as soon as it patched up.

GreedyMoneyMurder

Money Murder Gang
Player
1.He had a gun in his hand while driving the car. / no i did not you can clearly see that .and thats not pg

2.He didn't say anything twice while patching up / in your pov 0;43 u can hear me say i will be patching you up sir

3.It hit again as soon as it patched up. / i was getting shot and you clearly see in the clip that made the rp a shoot out again at 0:59 in ur pov you can see his org shoooting into us making easy for you to run away, i paniced seeing you was going to run away therefor i did not want to give you the oppationy to escape, this is not fail rp

Vikrant Singh

Player
Player
1.He had a gun in his hand while driving the car. / no i did not you can clearly see that .and thats not pg

2.He didn't say anything twice while patching up / in your pov 0;43 u can hear me say i will be patching you up sir

3.It hit again as soon as it patched up. / i was getting shot and you clearly see in the clip that made the rp a shoot out again at 0:59 in ur pov you can see his org shoooting into us making easy for you to run away, i paniced seeing you was going to run away therefor i did not want to give you the oppationy to escape, this is not fail rp
wait and watch

Amelia Harlow

For you, I was a chapter. For me, you were a book
Player
1.He had a gun in his hand while driving the car.
2.He didn't say anything twice while patching up
3.It hit again as soon as it patched up.
why they robbing you when there not in getto or on a highway

Vansh Kumar

Curator Of NG, Curator of Unoff-Org
Senior Administrator
Upon reviewing the Evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
Id:-59488 will receive the punishment for doing PG(didn't said anything while giving medical attention second time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom