Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ayyan Pluxury
Suspect ID
7036 55863 69563
Date of violation
Dec 1, 2022
Time of violation
14:25
Proofs
https://youtu.be/PAhgaM93_QQ

Ayyan Bhutta

Player
Player
1) I am a lspd officer first i stopped them for ramming me i approach them and ask him to get out of car and show me identity i see gun in hand so i alert my partners one of their friend behind us in another car gets out shoots and the same time the person i was interrogating gets gun out and shoot me and my partner

2) I am patrolling and i stop near bank to give fines who are parked illegaly i see their car and they were driving recklessly they come near my criuser and hit it i go out and ask for their passport he gets out with a gun in hand my partners who was still in training cuffs him he says i need lawyer i tell my partner to uncuff him he does he says that was dumb of you i tase him and cuff him again he says that he has gun in hand he says that he will show me id this time and put his gun inside silly me again lets loose of him his friend from another car repairs his car so his windows are not broken and i cant tase him through that his friend rams me they get into car and drive off remember our tasers where still poinitng in them.

Proofs((
//
))

doramon

Player
Player
IC issue and self report PG, why yall following them after got killed on 1st vid, tryin for revenge ? thats abuse of power as an org member

Christian Pluxury

Player
Player
Approved

ID 55863 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15 & Mixing
ID 69563 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15
ID 195138 will receive a punishment for PG (Cuffing while his own gun is out)

Do not lie about server rules again to get an advantage on RP situation, if you do it again you will get more punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom