Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Mika Chu
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 20, 2021
Time of violation
11:25PM US
Proofs
https://youtu.be/KpefgJCLCF4

mikachu

𝙀𝙡. 𝙋𝙨𝙮. 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙤.
Player
1705 | Shooting into HQ

You can tell that we are standing inside the HQ, and that green car suddenly pulled over and shot us and downed one of our member. I included the boundary of the Ballas HQ

Ballas HQ Boundary.

Ski

Player
Player
Hai, this is me ID 1705, This is like so petty, I even came and spoke to you guy's after about it, I didn't even finish the dude either, ain't like you lost anything so no idea why you put this up tbh, told you once I realized the house was in your HQ I wouldn't shoot at you guy's there again, and you said alright, if you want to keep this up you can do by all means, I just think it's not needed at all that you're reporting me after I spoke to you guy's about it (y)

mikachu

𝙀𝙡. 𝙋𝙨𝙮. 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙤.
Player
We've come into terms that I will let this slide but if it happened again, I won't think twice of reporting again. Be mindful of your actions. I'm letting this one slide.

Reactions: Ski

Ski

Player
Player
We've come into terms that I will let this slide but if it happened again, I won't think twice of reporting again. Be mindful of your actions. I'm letting this one slide.
I appreciate you, and for sure, I won't shoot at y'all again, enjoy the rest of your day

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

The reported player has already been banned from the server for an unrelated Violation.

Complaint Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom