Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Spark Tzariar
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 2, 2022
Time of violation
20:48
Proofs
https://youtu.be/YtBKmeLCYks

Spark Tzariar

Ex: Deputy Chief (LSPD)
Player
We responded to an ATM ROBBERY. This guy 4642 Didnt listen to us. We pointed gun at him and told him to put his hands up but he ran. After patching he told us that he is glitched and told me to uncuff him, When i did, He ran away again. When we took him to DOC he was not listening at all, we called Admin LEVI AKAASHI in the DOC but probably he got code a (admin). Then we had let him walk cause he wasted 25 minutes.

Neon Kirigaya

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Requesting pov from ID 26998 on this situation because done PG two times u cant taze a guy when the window is not broken + placing in handcuffs while having a gun in hand.
    for the forum against ID 4642 its totally a fail rp and abusing guns in hands to not get handcuffed comes under FAIL RP
You have 8 hours to respond

Romeo Martin

Certified lady killer
Player
  • Requesting pov from ID 26998 on this situation because done PG two times u cant taze a guy when the window is not broken + placing in handcuffs while having a gun in hand.
    for the forum against ID 4642 its totally a fail rp and abusing guns in hands to not get handcuffed comes under FAIL RP
The door was open when I tased him and the suspect was placed in cuffs while I had my weapon holstered.

Moreover, you cannot tase people anymore through the windshield. I was able to do that because the door was open as you can see in the video.

Last edited:

Spark Tzariar

Ex: Deputy Chief (LSPD)
Player
My video cleary shows that the door was open while teasing. Also if you look closer in the video it also shows that no one had gun in his hand during the cuffing.

My request, Pls watch the video In a slower speed (Playback speed - .5x Reccomended.)

And also you cant tease people in the new update if the windows arent broken. The dosent allow us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom