Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yusf broddy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 1, 2022
Time of violation
22:47
Proofs
https://streamable.com/uq4coc

Ryba

Chris Blunt
Player
holy shit dude. I can't believe there are people on this server that do that. so sorry he did that to your immersion bro, I know its hard to stay in character with people like that around. I'm a huge advocate for not talking in rp chat when dead, one time my friend had his immersion ruined and he was never the same. Hold your head up king !!!

Xan Man

Player
Player
not one minute pov and its not posted on youtube

you are a very sad individual this has to be one of the pettiest reports I have seen you must be mad that you got smoked not even 2 minutes after this

yusf

Player
Player

you are a very sad individual this has to be one of the pettiest reports I have seen you must be mad that you got smoked not even 2 minutes after this

yusf

Player
Player
not 1 minute pov

why are you so petty by the way? You must be very sad and have nothing better to do.

you dont have to tell me ur pov is not 1 min its admin's job and the Failrp is on that 20 second if admin wants ill post Fully 20 mins but you have no rights to ask it

NoseLess

Player
Player

it doesnt have to be posted on youtube lol streamable is fine

Xan Man

Player
Player
there is too many kids like you who breaking rules thats why im be a forums warior
who are you calling a kid your balls are up your ass still talk to me when they hit the toilet water you little shit.

Nathan Pluxury

Player
Player
Approved

ID 39830 will receive a punishment for Fail RP (Talking while unconscious)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom