Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Evian Delacosta
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 2, 2022
Time of violation
02:23
Proofs
https://streamable.com/wvhfr8

Nonya Bizniz

Player
Player
And PG? One of you is sitting in the car like a dead person, other guy is praying on the floor. None of you ever pointed a gun at me or tried anything. Wasnt really hard to arrest both of you either. If both of you woulda been outside the car holding guns out i woulda called for backup, this was easy peasy not gonna lie

Shay Swayze

Player
Player
And PG? One of you is sitting in the car like a dead person, other guy is praying on the floor. None of you ever pointed a gun at me or tried anything. Wasnt really hard to arrest both of you either. If both of you woulda been outside the car holding guns out i woulda called for backup, this was easy peasy not gonna lie
saying dead person in forums, nice OOC insult, thanks for providing your pov, still, PG coming to the ATM calls alone and
STOP with off-topic I won't replay anymore!

Nonya Bizniz

Player
Player
saying dead person in forums, nice OOC insult, thanks for providing your pov, still, PG coming to the ATM calls alone and
STOP with off-topic I won't replay anymore!
First of all, you should learn what OOC is. Im referring to the guy sitting in the car aka IC situation. Second of all of none of you has guns out why wouldnt i step in lmao. And dont worry there is no off-topic anywhere

jerry .

Ex Deputy Chief of LSPD
Player
listen i hope u know u broke GZ 1.3 which is a warn so its pretty much self snitching

EN3BE$TADMIN

$
Player
Approved

ID 2728 will receive a punishment for Multiple Rule breaks
To attend ATM robberies it must be at least 2+ officers
2728 POV he provided ran while having a suspect cuffed 00:54 to 00:58 you do not have corrupt bio + UB Driving
(Was not rdm as he gave demands in his pov which he provided)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom