Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

David Bartoz

Player
Player
The Organization: Los Santos Police Department.

Name: Alpha Kat
Nationality: English

Place of Birth: New York City , United States
Sexuality: Straight
Eye colour: Red
Hair colour: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Strengths: I don't give up | I take risks | Honest
Weakness: Might make mistakes that cause a lot of problems | Not the most friendliest person | Can be disrespectful

Life Story:
Alpha Katz was born on the 21th of February 1995 in New York City. Alpha was born in a family with 6 people that were very busy when Alpha Kat was a middle - age teenage things would never go though Alpha way when he wanted the way to be. In School Alpha was a were naughty boy he wasn't the best student in the class he would lack on his grades and his educations by skipping school. As Alpha is a very honest boy he keeps all his words shut and would tell the truth when he feels like it. Alpha favorite things to do is when he is bored he likes to always repair things therefore during this time of growth he had a very special talent. Alpha could repair things and build using source of nature and he goal was to achieve to work as a electrician his family had accomplish his passion and while finished high-school he moved over to college and found a job at the Los Santos to work as a power plant.

Career Story:
Alpha Career started when first met Chief Of Police Ryan Slater. Here Alpha started working here as a Corporal due to his Ex-Experience in other Leos ORGs. Alpha Kat worked as a Corporal, while his stay at Los Santos Police Department he made some good relations with a few people but did not like the leader due to his favoritism. Alpha Kat met this nice very gentlemen name Jordan Huxley, he was the LSPD DA and had brilliant Knowledge. Alpha Kat had a few people in well relationship like Mighty Gin and Cohen Raven I was actively patrol with them. Alpha Kat was doing well for his week he had been promoted to all way to Master Corporal as Jordan has told the leader to promote him due his daily activity. Alpha would be leading hostages situations and circle event as to his amazing knowledge and dedication. As time went pass , Alpha Kat decided to be disrespectful to the leader and back talked Ryan Slater with a few people and call him a simp. Ryan slater had awareness of this situation due to some fellow officer hearing the conversation. Ryan Slater then POV requested me and I did not provide it to him. The fellow officer reported me then Alpha Kat. Got a 30 day Blacklist and decided to retire.
Alpha Kat came back to work as a Leo then joined back the Los Santos Police Department and was offered Captain of Detectives by Steve Haines and become High Command for LSPD.

Outcomes:

1 - Alpha can break people out of Jail. (Using Prison Break Task On Dark Net.)

2- Alpha can accept bribes up to $100,000 through bank transfer or by cash.

3- Alpha can lie about requesting a lawyer and can denied the right to an attorney.

4 - Alpha does not have read the suspect in custody his marinda rights.

5 - Alpha can use truth serum to get people to tell the truth. (Using /try max of 2 times)

6- Alpha can arrest other Leos.

7- Alpha can destroy the lawyers or anyone bodycams. (Using /do destroys bodycam and SSD)

8- Alpha can fire from his org then tell him to change his passport then hire him again.

9- Alpha can tell gangs intel. If other orgs are doing an ammo-run or say they are getting raided.

10- Alpha can escape people out of custody if in the lawyer's room by unlocking the doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom