Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Liza Hayashi
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 2, 2022
Time of violation
11:15
Proofs
https://youtu.be/iiHVM9TO8Xg

Mikee Ross

Mentor for the Competent
Player
There're a few ways you can take this video, but honestly 30 seconds no context really might sway what is really going on here.

There's no proof of OOC insult as I don't see where they.
1. all agree to speak OOC
2. type anything in OOC chat that pertains the situation

That's not racism, that's a generalization on what was told to her probably from someone else. Judy is clearly making a statement off of what she heard as she said, "What I understand" which means with the knowledge she knows these are the people who are bullying.

Iso Marine

Ayo
Player
I don't see any racism in here whatsoever. Nothing but observations were made, and you can't say that is false.

Everything was said ICly, where's the OOC insult? Actually, where is the insult? 🔍

Last edited:

Vikrant Singh

Player
Player
There're a few ways you can take this video, but honestly 30 seconds no context really might sway what is really going on here.

There's no proof of OOC insult as I don't see where they.
1. all agree to speak OOC
2. type anything in OOC chat that pertains the situation

That's not racism, that's a generalization on what was told to her probably from someone else. Judy is clearly making a statement off of what she heard as she said, "What I understand" which means with the knowledge she knows these are the people who are bullying.
dear mike You teach your officers to speak well because I have also seen this fell, Chris Hilton also behaved badly for a few days, it is your fault.

Alfie Lander

Alfie Landa | Ex NG General
Player
ALl in POV
This is a very short clip of a very long conversation, there is no racism shown in the POV just because he stated there is Indian people within NG if it is true or not it's not racist, If someone says LSPD is full of English people or American its not racist. Liza has cut a clip to try and get back at judy here for nothing

Liza Hayashi

EX General
Player
First thing if you have bodycam you can shown if there is any mistake from my side , Second thing if RP is going on why you should include India in that , And Last Thing if you was having any problems you should point particular people you should not point our Country in that , you can also say instead of that he or she is bullying that guys and if you are lawyer you should have proofs that he or she was bullying our client and obviously you client should have bodycam of that , But no you want to include India in that Situation

Judy Cushman

Player
Player
Badmash is a proud Indian Family. true or false ? Liza with all due respect think before you type . Badmash is an Indian family and 90% of your org is Badmash . You out here calling me racist because you cant do your Job. Alflan and Zak are from the UK and are being treated UNFAIRLY by you and the Org members. BTW Alflan has being doing ammo run since 4:30AM Wanna fire him for being too good or give him a warning? LIZA THINK

AlfLan

Player
Player
Badmash is a proud Indian Family. true or false ? Liza with all due respect think before you type . Badmash is an Indian family and 90% of your org is Badmash . You out here calling me racist because you cant do your Job. Alflan and Zak are from the UK and are being treated UNFAIRLY by you and the Org members. BTW Alflan has being doing ammo run since 4:30AM Wanna fire him for being too good or give him a warning? LIZA THINK
Couldn’t of said it better

Liza Hayashi

EX General
Player
First Thing i am not in Badmash Family so , Stop changing the topic to Family and Alfan is doing ammo run at 4:30 so what its work and if he is active he have to do and first of all please don't try to change the topics.

Judy Cushman

Player
Player
So where is the racism?
First Thing i am not in Badmash Family so , Stop changing the topic to Family and Alfan is doing ammo run at 4:30 so what its work and if he is active he have to do and first of all please don't try to change the topics.
you gave him a strike for doing it solo tho.

Liza Hayashi

EX General
Player
And if you are saying that i am not treating Zack properly it totally wrong and you are saying that i am kicking or giving strike for being good but your current Chief Of Staff of Gov was not happy with Alfie because he was doing many mistake and i was not taking actons because he was experienced but after someday harvey was done with Alfie and left the ORG see the proof below and i can show that i was treating them well also i have to show these because who are changing the topics
GUZrSDR.png

AlfLan

Player
Player
First Thing i am not in Badmash Family so , Stop changing the topic to Family and Alfan is doing ammo run at 4:30 so what its work and if he is active he have to do and first of all please don't try to change the topics.Hayashi is also an in
And if you are saying that i am not treating Zack properly it totally wrong and you are saying that i am kicking or giving strike for being good but your current Chief Of Staff of Gov was not happy with Alfie because he was doing many mistake and i was not taking actons because he was experienced but after someday harvey was done with Alfie and left the ORG see the proof below and i can show that i was treating them well also i have to show these because who are changing the topics
GUZrSDR.png
You couldn’t be more wrong when we are talking about Zak we are talking about how you put him on suspended and removed his roles for no reason explain that ??

Liza Hayashi

EX General
Player
Second thing i am not also from Indian fam my Family Leader is From Bangladesh so its totally wrong and in my fam we are not only Indians we have many people from foreign country. and this is not your courtroom to change the topic frequently and distracting the admin from main topic.

AlfLan

Player
Player
Second thing i am not also from Indian fam my Family Leader is From Bangladesh so its totally wrong and in my fam we are not only Indians we have many people from foreign country. and this is not your courtroom to change the topic frequently and distracting the admin from main topic.
He’s not on about you specifically BADMASH, More than 90% of people are form badmash, Badmash is an Indian family therefor more than half the org is Indian, Ans what happened to not hiring any badmash when the org first started you told me not to hire an badmash what changed ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom