Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexton Froster

A ruthless veteran of the ghetto !
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Arosh Rayhan

2. Your age

3. Time zone
+6 GMT
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
05:00 AM to 20:00 PM
5. Average online per day
5 - 10 Hours
6. Your Discord
Hexton Froster#1856

7. Your Nickname
Hexton Froster
8. Your ID

9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section
Crime

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to be an admin because I was Leader and deputy leader and also High command of Every org so I have enough knowledge about everything. Also I was Admin in en2 So I know How to work as an Admin also I am active and able to handle a situation. I like to help people. Also I am interested to work as a curator of ORG and help org leader. I want to help grand rp and the players to improve there RP. Also I can observe all of the situations like Store robbery, Gun store robbery and etc. I can also Guide people very well.

2. What are your strengths?
My strengths are I know everything also I am professional in every work. Also I was an admin in EN2 so I know How things work in Admin panel.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Sometimes I don't act seriously in a serious situation. Also, I trust people so much and they just break me maximum time.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I don't have a business

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
Nope

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Take some time to gain more experience in the EN03 Server.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom